Chapter 67-She did it

Tyler's p.o.v

Who could fucking do that?

The Russians?

The pharmacist?

Anders?

Skylar?

Serena?

There's too many options on who would do it. The pharmacy is closed so tomorrow I am going to figure out who did this.

When I got home I ran to Skylar's room telling her why this happened.

"Skylar" I barged in. She jumped from her chair and turning around

"What" she scoffed

"You know how I have been very tired and forgetting stuff?" I asked cheerfully. I can make it up to her and it won't be excuses

"Sure" she shrugged

"Well, someone planted those. They are sleeping meds and mixing it will alcohol has been making me forget stuff." I replied as I saw her facial expression change "I would have been there at Disneyland, I would have never let you stay home alone at night. All the times you've seen me asleep it's the medication."

"Who did this?" She asked

"I don't know, it could be anyone." I replied, I had a list of people but I couldn't say that because she doesn't know the people

"Serena?" She questioned

"No never, she would never. She's too sweet, she is caring. It's someone else" i replied dismissing her accusation

"You never know" she shrugged.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that I wouldn't just forget, there was a reason behind it" I replied

"Well good that you figured it out, maybe you'll step it up" she said swiveling back around to finish whatever she was doing.

"Well goodnight" I awkwardly said leaving her room

"Night" she replied "and shut the door"

Skylar's p.o.v

When Tyler left my room I continued doing my homework but kept thinking of what he was saying. He doesn't believe Serena would do it but he doesn't know her for so long. Did he think I did it? Not wanting to spiral, I went back to studying and doing my homework. By the time I finished it was around 1am and I was very tired. I put my stuff away in my backpack and go to sleep.

The next morning I trudged around my bathroom and got ready. Once I finished I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Morning" I yawned looking at isabella

"Good morning" she replied passing me a plate of food. I thanked her for the food and started eating. Tyler entered the room as I eat my breakfast

"Tomorrow I have my permit test, you have to call me out of school at 11:30am or I don't have to go to school at all and sleep in" I suggested

"Nice try, I'll call you out" he replied shaking his head. I drop my head annoyed that I can't skip school tomorrow. Once I finished breakfast, I walked out to see Michael wasn't here. "Michael took the morning off, I'm dropping you off" Tyler said making me internally groan. He unlocked his car and I slid into the front seat and drove off. I dozed off, still very tired barely listening to what Tyler was saying.

"We're here" he gently shook me awake. I slowly got up, looking out the window. I opened the door, holding my backpack and exiting the car. "Have a good day, I'll see you after school" he said before I shut the door and walked into the school. I went to my locker, putting my books away and walked towards my class. Today we had a test that I was ready for but too tired to take. Once the bell rang, the test was handed and I started working on it. The test took the whole period and right when the bell rang I handed in my paper.