Chapter 65-Excuses

I was in deep slumber when I heard yelling coming from downstairs. I see the time to see it's almost 2pm. Who the fuck is yelling right now?

I slowly get up from my bed and follow the loudness all the way downstairs and towards the office. I walk in to find aunt Andrea and Tyler talking

"What's going on?" I questioned looking at aunt Andrea, only acknowledging her. If Tyler wants to leave me yesterday, he'll get the silent treatment.

"I was explaining to your father about his actions yesterday was terrible and hurtful and he needs to fucking grow up and think about others" she explained trying to stay calm but wasn't able to.

"Skylar, I'm sorry that I missed our trip yesterday. Serena's car broke down all the way in Long Beach and by the time I got back I saw you were gone and your location said Disneyland. I was going to wait for you at home but I knew you were going to be back late so I got dinner with Serena and I fell asleep at her place" he explained, I wasn't going to sympathize him. He could have texted me afterwards saying I'm coming to Disneyland or anything but he didn't.

"Aunt Andrea, please tell Tyler that he could have tried to meet me at Disney or at least try to be home so I didn't have to disturb anyone else or be scared to sleep alone in this house. He could have tried to make more of an effort on the one day that changed both of our lives but instead decided to spend it with his girlfriend he's known for 3 months" I said looking at Andrea, not talking to Tyler and not calling him dad anymore. If he's going to be this way, his dad title gets revoked.

"I'm sorry sky-

"Tell him not to call me that anymore" I cut him off then started to walk away. Since I was already up, I decided to make myself some breakfast and took it upstairs. I ate my food and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair is really boring and I could really use a change. I grab my wallet, going downstairs and finding aunt Andrea first.

"Going to the market, I will be back" I told aunt Andrea, then finding Michael.

"Michael, can you drive me somewhere?" I asked seeing him lean on the car

"Does your father know?" He asked

"Yeah" I nodded

"Okay, where to?" He questioned going around to open my door. "Sally's beauty please" I slid into the seat, and Michael getting into his. He started driving me towards the shop.

"I'll be back in ten minutes" I said as we approached the store. I went inside the store and searched through the aisle to find red hair dye. Once I found it, I paid and left the store with the bag and back into the car

"So what did you get?" Michael asked

"Hair products and some nail polish" I replied as he reverses out and making our way back home. When we got home, I went upstairs and locked my door. I started reading the instruction and figure out what to do and how to dye the hair. My hair isn't blonde but it is a light brown so the red should be able to appear. I followed the instructions and waited till the box says to rinse it out.

My timer went off and I jumped in the shower to rinse it off and once I got all of it out, I towel dried my hair then blow dried it afterwards.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked at the outcome of my hair. I was in awe to see how well it turned out especially since I did this on my own and for the very first time. I go downstairs to grab some food and I see Tyler in the kitchen

"Skylar please let me- Woah what did you do to your hair?" He exclaimed

"Oh so now you care" I raised my eyebrows giving him 'are you serious look'