Chapter 91-Graduation

When we pulled up into the parking lot, it was empty besides Tyler's car. The building looked cold from the outside and looked a bit worn out. When we got inside, it was something similar but filled with equipment, a boxing ring, bathrooms and then towards the side is a door leading somewhere else.

We continued walking inside until I saw Tyler in the ring. "Come on" he called as I looked back at Gio and he nodded his head. I headed towards the ring, getting in and keeping distance from Tyler.

"What is this?" I questioned looking around us

"Many of my members train here" he replied

"And you want to train me?" I questioned as he put his hands out shaking them

"No no, you're angry at me and I get why so why not fight it out. There are glove over there and I will let you hit me as much as you want" he pointed towards the glove next to a stool.

"Seriously?" I gave him an annoyed look

"Yes, it works really well. I won't get mad and it will help I promise" he replied

"Fine" I sighed walking over to grab the boxing gloves and putting them on

"Hit me" he said extending his arms out to the side. I hit him in the chest but not as strong as I could "come on you're stronger, don't be weak Skylar" he shouted

"I'm not weak" I mumbled throwing another punch, landing in the same area.

"What are you mad about?" He questioned, trying to get something out of me.

"What?" I stopped punching as I look at him.

"What are you mad about, that's what makes you weak" he replied as I continued the punching again.

"My mom dying" I mumbled as I threw a punch. "Lucas abusing me" every time I said something I threw a punch. "Finding out I had a father in California"

Tyler's p.o.v

I let her punch me, getting her anger out on me might make her talk to me again and I'm hoping it works. I can see Skylar's mouth moving but can't hear her say anything

"Cancer almost killing me" she said as I watch her punched get reckless and it was her mostly flailing her arms "you leaving me" "having to live with Leo" i walked closer to her trying to stop the attempted hits "being all alone". Hearing her words cracked my heart and I know how she feels. I pulled her into a hug, putting one hand on her head and the other on her back and hushing her

"I'm sorry sky, I'm really sorry" I said letting her cry. I couldn't imagine her life, it's been a shit show and I added to it and I wish I could take it back

"Please don't leave me again, please" she begged as I could hear the pain in her voice. I wasn't going to leave her again, I swear on my life I would never.

"I won't, I promise and I won't break it" I replied tucking some of her hair that was clinging onto her wet face behind her ears. "I missed you every single day and I won't let you go anymore. I'm going to be here for you everyday and not mess up anymore. I'll even move to whatever state you go to college"

"Well you don't have to worry about moving" she chuckled as I looked down to her "ucla offered me to play and I accepted the offer" she looked up as a big smile appeared on my face.

"Holy shit sky, I'm so proud of you" I cheered

Skylar's p.o.v

Tyler and I sat on the floor of the boxing ring as he told me what it was like being gone. He didn't like being alone their either and he wanted to call but didn't trust it because he was afraid others were listening into our conversation and didn't want to expose anything in case. He wrote to me everyday though in journal and it's at home ready for me to read.