Chapter 80-Birthday girl

October

School has picked up a lot and I am struggling. When they say junior year is hell, they really mean it. With pre season, club soccer and school I don't have time eat or sleep so I am barely getting 5 hours of sleep a night. Only good thing about October is my birthday and getting my license so I can drive myself everywhere.

"Sky, can you come down here please" Tyler called out from downstairs. I was in the middle of studying for my AP chemistry test that I need to do good on or my grade drops. I get up from my desk, doing a little stretch and headed downstairs.

"Where you at?" I questioned not having the energy to look around the whole downstairs

"In my office" he replied as I headed to his office. I step into the office, sitting on the chair in front of the desk. "I got an email from your counselor about your grades. Want to explain to me why you are failing some of your classes and is borderline failing" He swiveled his screen to show me my grades.

"The teacher doesn't teach and the classes are so hard because they are all AP or honors" I pointed

"You need to bring your grades up" He demanded as let out a sigh, only if were that easy.

"I am I swear" I replied

"You need to quit either club soccer or pre season" He said making my eyes widen. I can't do that, I need to get recruited to play for Stanford

"No way, I need to get recruited to play for Stanford" I replied

"Stanford won't even take you if you are failing all of your classes" he said making me become more annoyed with him

"I will bring my grades up but I am not quitting anything. If I want to get recruited my many schools then I need to stay in shape and play outside of just school." I sighed as a headache was slowly forming

"You have till your birthday to get your grades up, if not then you are quitting one of your activities." He warned as I mentally scoffed

"Is that all?" I questioned

"Yes now go do your homework or study" He pointed to the door as I got up and went to my room. Once I got back to my room I started studying again, trying to understand what we learned so far.

2 hours into studying Miss Isabella brings my food upstairs leaving it on the edge of my table for whenever I decide to eat. I gave her a small smile but still focusing on the work sheet that I needed to do.

I didn't know how long I have been doing work for but I see the clock saying its 2:38am and I wasn't close to finishing my homework or studying. I see the plate of food and I go downstairs to warm it up again. I pull out the pre-made iced coffee and put it in a cup with a shit ton of creamer and sugar. Once my food was hot I ran upstairs and decided to pull an all nighter. The sun was rising, signaling I needed to get ready for school. I got up from my chair and headed into the bathroom, turning on the shower to let it warm up and brush my teeth. Once I finish getting ready, I head downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Good morning Skylar" Miss Isabella said

"Morning" I yawned, grabbing the pre-made coffee and putting in a to go cup with sugar and creamer

"You started drinking coffee?" she questioned, slowly nodding my head. "Yup, gotta stay awake. I have a chem test today"

"Good luck, here" she passed a plate of waffles. I ate the waffles and drank the coffee. "Skylar, school time" Tyler walked into the kitchen as I get off the bar stool. I grab my cup and picked up my backpack and headed outside. The only good thing about moving was the school was a bit farther so that means I can sleep in more. When we got to the car within 5 minutes into the drive I fell asleep.