Chapter 66-Advice

"Boyfriend?" Tyler exclaimed

"I'm late for school, bye" I grabbed my bag, rushing outside of the house and found Michael in the car. I jumped in looking like a mad man as I let out shallow breaths.

"Drive now, I'm late " I exclaimed pointing towards the gate and looking behind to see if Tyler was following.

"Ok" he replied rushing out of the gate, looking behind to see a very angry Tyler. I'm so screwed when I get home.

"Why am I being rushed to drive?" Michael asked

"Uhh I forgot I had to meet with a teacher about a project" I made up on the spot, hoping he doesn't ask about more.

"Oh okay, hopefully your teacher won't mind you being a little late" He replied

"Yeah hopefully" I muttered. I don't know what is going to happen later today. When I reached school, I rushed out to find Ava first.

"What's the emergency?" Ava asked with a concern look on her face

"My dad knows about Anthony and I" I exclaimed

"How!" She looked like my head was going to explode

"We got into an argument and it accidentally came out and I literally had to run out of the house and yell at Michael" My head buried in my hands knowing that after school is going to be hell.

"You're so dead" she chuckled

"You don't think I already know that, this is just going to make everything ten times worse and seeing how he reacted, it's only going to get worse" I groaned, I don't want to go home later today, this is going to be hell and I know he might try to break Anthony and I up

"Does Anthony know?" She asked as I shook my head.

"I have to find him to prepare him" I straighten up, texting Anthony to meet me by my locker

"Good luck Sky, you're going to need it a lot" she chuckled as I push her away from me. She knows I needed this, although she didn't help me much but having her there was good.

I found Anthony waiting by my locker on his phone.

"We need to talk" I sighed

"Are you breaking up with me?" He questioned. I didn't have a definite answer. I dimly know how much father is going to react.

"We've barely been together" Anthony exclaimed. I grabbed his hand and started dragging him somewhere more private.

"My dad found out about us" I replied

"What, how?" He questioned

"We got into a fight and I accidentally blurted it out" I squinted my eyes so I didn't have to see Anthony's reaction.

"Shit, are you sure he knows?" He asked with a worried look.

"Yeah, I definitely know. I am sorry, I didn't want him to find out like this and now I don't know what he is going to do" I picked my the skin around my nails, waiting for his response. I do this when I am nervous or really anxious and I have been working on it with my psychiatrist but it is hard to break a habit.

"It's okay, we will get through this. Hopefully he will be okay with it" He replied trying to make me feel better but he doesn't tyler, he will be anything but calm.

"He won't be" I let out a worried chuckle knowing when I get home there will be a long lecture waiting for me.

The bell rang signifying we have 10 minutes to school starts. We started walking to class, already dreading the day.