Volume 4: Safe Zone Murder

(No POV)(Date: March 6th, 2024)(Location: 56th Floor. Pani)

In a cave near at the village of Pani in Floor 56, frontline players including Kirito but Yami wasn't there at the meeting. Players of all kinds, which were members of the frontline guilds, or, in the case of Kirito, solo players were all surrounding the round table, discussing a possible solution for the Field Boss that they're dealing with.

 Players of all kinds, which were members of the frontline guilds, or, in the case of Kirito, solo players were all surrounding the round table, discussing a possible solution for the Field Boss that they're dealing with

Asuna slams her hands on the stone table.

Asuna: lure it to the village. That's where we get the field boss.

Then Kirito interrupts her and he didn't like that plan.

Kirito: w-wait a second. If we do something like that, then the villagers....

Asuna: that's the goal. While the boss is killing NPCs, we can attack it and kill it.

Kirito: but the NPCs are not objects. There's not just rocks and tress, look they're...

The Second in Command interrupts Kirito.

Asuna: Alive? Is that it? They're only objects. Unlike all of us when they're killed they'll respawn back.

Kirito: sorry but I'm not cool with that.

Asuna: I'm running this operation okay? In case you forgot I'm still second in command of Knights of the Blood Oath. You'll obey my orders whether you like it or not.

????: Well, they are the same as us. Even
though they respawn, I don't use people for
my own gain. And I don't take orders from
you, or anyone for that matter. That's still foolish of you taking advantage NPCs.

Everyone looked at the person only the Moonlit BlackCats and Kirito know that voice.

Sachi: Calm down, Yami-kun.

Yami just chuckled which made some players fearful.

Asuna: Is something funny?

Yami: Yep, it's how you act so high and mighty. Never seen someone act so bitchy before.

Everyone gasped and started to whisper,
while Kirito can feel Asuna glaring at
Yami.

Kirito: Calm down, Yami. We can talk
about this okay?

Asuna: There is nothing to talk about,
Kirito. I, Asuna, Vice Commander of the
Knights of the Blood Oath, will oversee this
operation. You all will follow my command.

Kirito: follow your command?! Yes they're NPCs they're still people.

Asuna: but still we have to-

Yami: don't give us that excuse. They're not robots dammit, they have emotions, a family, a life within the game. I don't care if you're second in command it's still a game. Once you're finished with the game. You're still a normal human being. Kirito you agree with me?