Volume 14: Mondstadt!?(Updated I guess?)

(This is after the Stormterror event)(Day One)
Yami wakes up, the sun was shining, the gentle breeze of the wind blowing. He got up to his feet and looks around.

Yami: what? Where Am I?

Raikou: oh dear I think we're in Mondstadt.

Yami: what!? How!?

Majin: well it's that Kamehameha that you did send you here.

Yami: well god dammit.

He looks at one of the Seven Statue of the Ameno Archon.

Yami:....

Xeno: remember them?

Yami: yeah now I'm here I'm getting worried. I'll go to the city of Mondstadt and check if anybody are okay. This is after the stormterror part as the winds are gentle.

He stretches his arms and legs. He walks towards the city of Mondstadt. While walking he encountered some of Hillchurls and the abyss mages but they didn't attack him but the slimes did attack him but he quickly finish them off.

He puts on his kitsune mask and arrives at the entrance of Mondstadt. The guards saw him, gasped to see him and bows down.

Yami: uhh okay then?

He walks into town and everyone gasped. They gave him praises but he was confused, he waves them back until he went to Knights of Favonius Headquarters. He hesitated as he was getting nervous.

Yami: just calm down and relax.

He walks in the headquarters, knocks on door of Jean's office.

Jean: come in...oh my Barbatos....my grace it's an honor to meet you creator....

Yami: strange I thought I would been attacked by you.

Jean: no that would be a sin, we would've been punished.

Yami: right....but you have to rest you know working too much will harm your health.

Jean: but I must to protect the people.

Yami: I understand you want to protect the people of Mondstadt. But working so much day and night it won't help you and your health. What happened if you're pregnant? You'll have a miscarriage to the baby and preterm labor if you keep working too much.

Jean: o-oh I see.

Yami: I must say, I love your hair. Your beauty blooms, your voice I love the sound of it. You're a proud warrior but a gentle soul that of a Dandelion.

He gently moves his hand on her cheek as her body was warming up. Yami takes off his mask revealing his face as Jean was red as an apple.

Yami: well I must go now, I'll be wandering around Teyvat. Remember what I said, if you're free we'll hangout.