Volume 46: Swordmen's Monument

Seeing that the guild was determined to block them, Kitsune, Asuna, and the Sleeping Knights now facing the group of the players as the group look scared but they then suddenly smirked while looking behind the Sleeping Knight.

Nori noticed their sudden mood changes as she looks behind her group and got shocked.

Nori: Oh, no this is bad!!

The Sleeping Knights turned around them and saw a large number of players coming from behind them.

Kitsune:...

Yuuki: I'm sorry, Kitsune, Asuna. Because of our goal, you guys also got into this mess. But I don't regret it one bit. Because, that was the brightest smile I've seen from the both of you since we met!

Kitsune and Asuna look at Yuuki shocked but then they smile at her.

Asuna: Likewise, Yuuki.

Kitsune: Yuuki, remember about something that I said before we get here?

Yuuki: Yeah? Do you mean your preparation?

Kitsune: Let's enjoy this show that I prepared!! It was me...DIO-

From behind the large group of players, three figures wall-ran along the edge of the room and leaped from the back to the front, and stopped their approach once they arrived between the two sides

One was a boy dressed in all black, and another was a girl with blonde hair in a green outfit.

???: Sorry, Kitsune. I taken the road of life.

All three of them then planted their swords into the ground and the two figures to be Kirito and Leafa.

Kitsune: It's about time you two finally showed up. I was getting bored already.

Kirito: Sorry. But... you shall not pass.

Kitsune: I feel like you said that just to sound cool.

Kirito turns at his boyfriend with a surprised look at how he knows that he acting cool.

Kirito: What?! It's not true!! Come on give me some slack here!!

Leafa: Guys! Let's just focus on the task right now!

The two then looked at the group of players in front of them as Kitsune and Asuna grin/smile. at the two as they arrived just right on time.

Kitsune: how about we make this the time of your lives!!! I need to buy Elden Ring sometime later...what do you want readers? A pizza? Hotdog? Or something?

Then, a Salamander Player who stood in front of the group from where, Kirito and Leafa come, spoke up to the two who block their way.

Salamander Player: Hey now, Mr. Blacky... As good as you and your friend are, you don't stand a chance against all of us at once, do you?

Kirito: I've never tried.

Leafa: But what do we know is that we're not letting you pass this area.

Kirito: If you want to pass, you've to face us.

Salamander Player: Is that so? Then let's give it a try. Fire at will, mages.

He said snapping his right hand as three mages of the guild starts to chant incarnation as magic word surround them.

Kitsune: Everyone!!

Kitsune then looked behind him and saw that Sleeping Knights are now facing the group that blocked the boss door.

Kitsune then looked back at Kirito and Leafa as they are nodded at him as he understood what they meant.

The mages in the party finished their incarnation as multiple magical projectiles like a giant energy spear, three magic arrows, and three dark orbs appear above them.