Volume 15: The Return

(Dream)
It was a sunny day on Floor 22, a squirrel was climbing up a tree. Kirito/Kazuto was sitting in a rocking chair with Asuna sleeping beside him. Sachi, Yuna, Silica and Lisbeth were sleeping on the beds. Asuna's head was on Kirito's shoulders. The clouds were covering the sun, a apple was rolling on the table. Kirito rubbed Asuna's shoulders, then the apple fell to the ground and was destroyed. Kirito gasped.

Kirito:*gasp*!!

He looks around that he was in his Black Coat and Elucidator was on his back. The sky was red, the clouds were moving faster. Then something smashed like breaking glass as everything were turning into polygons.

Kirito: Asuna!! Sachi!! Lisbeth!! Yuna!! Silica!! Yami!? Where are you!?

The house was gone leaving the rocking chair. Kirito looks around to see "Yami" looking at the sun. He hears a bell ringing as fog rolls up.
(Think of the Undertaker's theme just the bell part)

Kirito: Yami, where are they!?

Yami:.....

Kirito: Yami?

Then "Yami" turns his whole head around and smiles in a impossible way his smile was just a void as blood was dripping out his eye sockets, revealing teeth and glowing eyes.
(Google SoniX or Google Batman Volume 3: Death of the Family)

"Yami": YOU CAN RUN AND FIGHT BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!!

Kirito screams as he sees the actual Yami but he was in Super Saiyan. He yells at Kirito.

Yami: go get out of here, Kirito!! I'll deal with this faker!!

"Yami": I'LL RIP YOUR SOUL OF YOUR BODY AND I'LL STRIP YOUR FLESH FROM YOUR BODY!!! I'LL HAVE A GREAT FEAST!! I'LL SHOW THOSE BLOODY FAKE HEDGEHOGS THAT THEY'RE NO GODS!! THEY'RE DEMONS WITH GOD COMPLEX!!

Both Yami's punch each other in the face. The fake Yami frowns and he screams. His screams it were very distorted.

Yami: Wake up!!

(End Dream)

Kazuto yelps and sat up. He breaths more as he covers his face, he looks at his NerveGear. He checks his clock which it was 7:15 in the morning. The glass reflection was showing his tears, he wipes it off and he smiles.

Kazuto: I've...become a such a crybaby, Yami.

(Cue the Openings)

A girl who was in kendo clothing, she looks at a pond which the outer side was frozen. She's Suguha Kirigaya, the adopted sister/cousin of Kazuto

????: we don't look alike after all, do we?

She got up and swings her kendo stick. She remembers that Kazuto was in the hospital with many other victims of the SAO incident. Waited for 2 years so Kazuto can wake up including the rest of the survivors. She finished swinging her kendo stick, turns around to see Kazuto sitting.

Kazuto: Good morning Sugu...

Suguha: oh uhh good morning!!

Kazuto throws her a cold water bottle and catches it.