Volume 63: Crimson Knight

They arrived in the third room where their weapons are held in the armory. They looked around to make sure nobody saw them.

Yami: okay we're clear.

They nodded and went in the armory. Eugeo closes the door as Kirito had his hand out.

Kirito: System Call: Generate Luminous Element.

Three small orbs of light came out of Kirito's fingers and flew up to bright the room to see a huge room of armor and weapons.

Eugeo: amazing, these are all weapons?

Kirito: let's go. We have to find our swords and get them back.

They looked around and Eugeo found their swords.

Eugeo: here they are!

They grabbed their swords as Eugeo looked at his sword for a while.

Yami: how long are you going to stand there in awe?

Eugeo: I couldn't help it. Hey, Kirito, Yami. Do you think the Church is planning to build it's own army someday?

Kirito: The Integrity Knights alone should be enough.

Yami: no it's not. A couple of knights like them are not enough. Something more is coming up and it's not gonna be pretty. I think you guys should get some better armor that you know of.

He looks behind him to see the clothes, he smiles, walks towards them and hands the boys the clothes.

Yami: you two, go change, I'll wait.

So they changed into their new clothes as Yami looks and smirks.

Yami: alright let's go.

They opened the door, as they did four arrows were shot and they backed away. It caused a shockwave as they saw the knight ready up his bow.

The red knight or Deusolbert shot the arrows but Kirito shouts.

Kirito: Burst Element!!

The light brights which blinds Deusolbert as he shot the arrows but misses them.

Yami: straight ahead!!

They all rush forward.

Deusolbert: such absurd antics.

He shot one arrow but Kirito reflects it but he grabs many more which Kirito widen his eyes as the red knight shot them up and rain down on the three boys.

Yami: shatter!!

They all dodge the arrows making sure they weren't harm.

Eugeo: Kirito!! Are you okay?