Volume 30: Showdown in the Wild

As Kitsune was being cornered by Death
Gun, he then pulled out his menu and he
showed to Kitsune the tournament brackets
as he went to Kitsune's name.

Death Gun: This name.... That skill with a
blade. That overwhelming strength.... Are you
the actual real thing?

Kitsune looked over at the cloaked figure,
Death Gun as he smirks behind his fox mask.

Kitsune: I know who you are Death Gun, It's Fallen that I'm looking for.

Kitsine then starts to try and think of any person he had met in SAO. As the man
withdrew his hand, Kitsune catches something on his arm and spotted a mark on his arm, the tattoo of the Sword Art Online guild <<Laughing Coffin>>.

 As the manwithdrew his hand, Kitsune catches something on his arm and spotted a mark on his arm, the tattoo of the Sword Art Online guild <<Laughing Coffin>>

Kitsune began to grin like a madman as his bloodlust began to increase but His mother and Orihime are to suppress it.

Death Gun: Do you not understand the
question, here player?

Kitsune then took a deep breath to calm
down, relaxing his bloodlust and look at the cloaked figure with a smile of course behind his mask.

Kitsune: Sorry but I don't know who is this person is, sir. Maybe you gotten the wrong person here. I'm just a newbie player with low experience at the game, that's all.

Death Gun: That's fine. But whether you're a
fake using his name or the real one.... Someday, I'll kill you and everyone you love.

As he was going to leave but Kitsune grabs his cloak as he sees Baiken behind him.

Baiken: Do that you'll be going to hell.

Kitsune: touch them and you'll be suffering by my hands.

He let go of the cloak and gave them this.

Kitsune: try your best to kill me and it will never work. You failed to beat me.

After his encounter with Death Gun, Kitsune was meditating to try to get rid of the negative emotions within his soul.

Kitsune: nearly snapped thank god.

He looks up and saw it was Kirito. Kirito then sits down next to Kitsune.

Kirito: How's your match?

Kitsune: short but a bit fun.

Kirito: Same.

Kitsune: I think we got one of our targets.

Kirito: Really!? When?

Kitsune: When he talked to me, I notice at his
wrist, there is a Laughing Coffin emblem.

That got Kirito to cold sweat and breath
heavily. His neck was getting tighter as he heard the name of Laughing Coffin, he starts to whimper has he was having PTSD Flashbacks when he and everyone else were trapped in SAO. Kitsune notices this and gave him a kiss on the lips.