Volume 24: The Legendary Devil Hunter

Yami: Yui, use this!!

Yui takes the code and puts her hand on the door. The door then opens.

Yui: papa, uncle!! Your hands!! We're going to be teleported!!

They hold their hands as they teleported away.
(Now)

Yami opens his eyes as he looks around. He sees Kirito and Yui who was in her normal form.

Kirito: Yui where are we?

Yui: I don't know uncle, no mapping data.

Yami: she's close, very close...

Yui: there!!

They run towards the location, opening walls, continued running as the three pushes a wall and they were on top of the World Tree.

Kirito: is this the top of the World Tree?

Yami: the Floating City isn't here. This grand quest was a lie, that can wait we have to save Asuna.

They see the cage that she was in and ran towards it.

(Afternoon)

It was now afternoon as Asuna who has her head down.

Asuna:...

Yui: aunty!!

She looks up to see Yami, Kirito, and Yui on the other side of the cage.

Yui: aunty!!

She opens the cage, rans towards Asuna and hugs her as tears came out of her eyes.

Asuna: Yui, my niece...you're here...you two are here too.

They hugged as tears were out of their eyes.

Yami: I'm not going to lose you. Sachi, Yuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Kirito, Yui and myself are worried.

Yui: aunty's status is locked down by complex codes. We'll need a system console to dispel them.

Then something was pulling them down and Yui was in purple lightning.

Yui: papa, aunty, uncle...please be careful...

Then she was gone, they were going to reach other but the gravity was too much. Yami was immune to it until they heard a voice as this caused him to be on his back.

????: what a surprise. I didn't expect two cockroaches to be in my little bird's cage.

Yami: Sugou...hehe not shocked that a freak like you are the king of this game.

Sugou: it's Oberon you weakling....

Yami: you didn't set this game for fun. You trapped 300 people including Asuna to be experimented is that right?

Kirito: what?!

Sugou: I see that you figure it out.

Yami: Yeah Asuna told me about it when she logged off. But even then I knew about this, you are gonna control people's emotions and their memories.

Sugou: yes, the power that I'll achieve!! The power of a god!! No one has ever achieve to control the human soul but me!! Hahahahahahaha!!!

Yami: you? a god? You no god, just a disgusting mark of humanity.