Volume 96: Persona!!

(Location: ???)

A injector was on the ground with some liquid with a person with his head down as footsteps were heard.

????: guess the drugs were too much for you kid. Wake him up.

Another person threw water from a bucket as the person wakes up. His vision was blurry but sees two men in suits.

Man in Suit: no dozing off.

????: hehehe....you can't break me...you're nothing.

Man in Suit: give it up!!

He kicks him but he didn't felt any pain from the kick. He kept smiling that these men can scare him.

Man in Suit: come on, cooperate. Or what?, you want another shot?

????: do whatever your own foolish desires. But you all crumble to the dirt.

Man in Suit: what the hell do you mean?

????: the government of each country are blinded by their own desires, money, fame, power, women, even weapons that could end many lives because their dam egos. All of you people will regret it and the sins you carried will be your ticket to Hell where Lucifer himself will drag you down and make your soul in pain!! Hell even the gods like Izanagi would be disappointed how Japan has fallen, One More Time....

This caused some fear into the men. One of them gave the first man a clipboard as he gave it to the person. He signs his name on the board.

Name: Yami Minamoto.

He gave the clipboard back.

Yami: I'm expecting the humiliation of your own countrymen of following that foolish and corrupted bald ass man.

(Moments Later)

????: I never in my life that it would be you.

A beautiful in a back-length long silver hair woman asked as she sat there. She was sitting within a dimly lit room, on the opposite side of a table where Yami was sitting on.

Yami was beaten up, bruised, a little blood on his lips and obvious handcuff marks where it showed they were too tight. Yami looked like he was physically tortured badly, holding his head with deep breathing, carefully breathing from the 'interrogation' he had with the previous interrogators.

Yami: shocked it was me who was dating you, Sae Niijima.

Sae Niijima, one of Yami's girlfriends as she was shocked that Yami is one of the Phantom Thieves. She wore a black suit with faint grey butterfly-wing style tips and cuffs, black trousers with heeled shoes and black stockings, red-painted fingernails, brown eyes and a silver necklace.

Sae: for months I had a Phantom Thief that I'm dating. I thought you where going insane when your story caught up to today and you kept going.

Yami: well I'm insane for whatever reason like a man who is shape like an egg having a meltdown that he curses out Obama.

Sae: Traveled to a world in November 6, 2022 where people were trapped in a death game, saved a girl from being raped, stopped the murders of this "Death Gun", saved a girl from AIDS, fought a wanna be goddess, you defeated your brother but dies in your arms and fought in a war? Fighting something calling itself a god, all that nonsense from you.

Yami: well it's the supernatural that you couldn't figure out even "he" couldn't understand that. I know it because I've seen it before multiple times.

Sae: you say that you an "Observer?"

Yami: yeah, I came here to change the events so nobody can suffer. The many times I can only do is watch. I thought I had everything right but it wasn't enough.