Volume 26: World of Guns

After a year after Sword Art Online(SAO) was
cleared. Players online were in a bar on another VRMMO game, Gun Gale Online(GGO). The players were watching the livestream of «This Week's Winners», which was featuring the winner and runner up of the last Gun Gale Online tournament, called Bullet of Bullets: XeXeeD and Yamikaze.

 The players were watching the livestream of «This Week's Winners», which was featuring the winner and runner up of the last Gun Gale Online tournament, called Bullet of Bullets: XeXeeD and Yamikaze

XeXeeD: The idea that agility is the only one
that matters is only an illusion. Sure, agility is
an important stat. Firing speed and dodging.
If you were good at those two things, you
were good. Until now, anyway. But that's all
in the past now. And to those of you who
spent the past eight months never leaving the
house, raising that stat.... Sucks to be you.

Moderator: just what you'd expect from the top player of the most demanding of today's VRMMOs, Gun Gale Online—your comments are quite extreme!!

XeXeeD: well, this could be the first and only time I'll be invited onto M-ST.

Moderator: oh please!! You've set your sights on the upcoming Bullets of Bullets, too, haven't you?

XeXeeD: damn right I have set my sights on Bullets of Bullets. And as long I'm competing, I'll be gunning to win!!

 And as long I'm competing, I'll be gunning to win!!

Yamikaze: but listen, Mr.XeXeeD. BoB is a solo encounter-oriented game. Meaning there's no guarantee that doing something twice will give you the same results.  I'm not very sure why you'd imply that you won based on the attribute type.

XeXeeD: no, no-you could say that this results exposed the overall trend within GGO. You're AGI-oriented, Mr.Yamikaze, so I get that you're in denial...

Yamikaze:...

XeXeeD: yes, until now!! Boosting your AGI -'d pumping live bullets from powerful firearms was the best style. But by their very nature, MMOs go through ever changing shifts in balance. Especially since with level-oriented games, you basically can't switch out your attributes. You have to constantly think ahead snd be smart about using your points. It's not given that the best style in one level zone will be best in the next. The firearms of the future will have higher and higher requirements for STR and Accuracy.

Random Player: huh! Years ago, XeXeeD was the one who wouldn't shut up about the AGI type being the strongest. He scammed us, the bastard....

One of the two hooded figures stands up and walks towards the screen where XeXeeD was shown as he take out a Mauser C96.