Volume 8: Blue Eyed Demon vs Bankai

They take the crystals out and Yami pushes the door. Blue flames were lit revealing the boss.

 Blue flames were lit revealing the boss

Yami: heh well there it is.

The boss's eyes turned blue and starts to attack as Asuna, Kirito and Yami ran off away from the boss room.

Kirito: that was a close one. That weapon might have some special ability.

Asuna: we gotta have tanks on the front row and keep switching out to wear it down.

Kirito: yeah it would better to have ten shield users.

Asuna: shield users huh?

Kirito: what? What's wrong?

Asuna: you are. You're hiding something are you?

Kirito: what are you talking about?

Asuna: you and Yami are one handed sword players. A shield can be useful, but for me I can't because it will slow down my rapier, others will say it looks dumb. Then what about the other sword that you ordered from Liz? That's kinda sus.

Kirito was getting nervous that his secret was going to be revealed but Asuna smiles.

Asuna: it's rude to ask people about their skills.

Kirito: wait where is Yami?

Asuna: yeah he was with us but he disappeared out of thin air.

Then they heard many footsteps and gotten ready to see other players and Kirito know that person.

Klein: hey Kirito how you doing buddy?

Kirito: oh hey Klein.

Klein: still the same are you? Wait you're hangout with a girl?

This shocked that he stopped completely.

Kirito: hey, say something....you lagging?

Then Klein introduce himself but Asuna apologizes that she's already met someone. The  Furin Kazan guild were shocked to meet Asuna. This stopped them to hear more footsteps.

Kirito: wait is that the army?

Klein: that's the massive guild that runs the first floor. What are they doing up here?

Asuna: ever since they sustained heavy damage clearing floor 25, they're more focusing on strengthening their guild than clearing levels and haven't been gong to the front lines. Wait there's more is that the Moonlit Blackcats along with Yuna and Nautilus!?