Volume 37: Sinon, Kitsune, Kirito vs Fallen and Death Gun

After seeing the future vision of Death Gun killing Kirito and Sinon while Fallen killing Eugeo in cold blood leaving only Kitsune in despair. He shakes his head and seeing Kirito and Sinon still alive. He was standing there with his hair shadowing his eyes as Kirito and Sinon gotten worried.

Kirito: Kitsune? What's w-wrong?

Sinon: speak to us....

Kitsune lifts his head up as his hollow and honkai energy went crazy, his yellow and pink piercing eyes was full of anger and no hesitation and he takes off his mask as it burst into flames.

Death Gun about to head in Kitsune's direction but suddenly Kitsune appeared in front of him as Death Gun's eyes widened in shock behind his mask, seeing Kitsune suddenly appeared in front of him without being noticed

Without wasting any time, Kitsune punch
Gun in the gut as Death Gun skid back
a few meters away from him from the impact
of the punch. Death Gun then looked at Kitsune and saw he no longer playing around as Death Gun also decide to fight with his full power.

Death Gun then rushed at Kitsune as he
rushed at him too. Both of their weapon
about to clash but Death Gun ducked under
the attack and imitate the sword skill <<Star
Splash>> against Kitsune as a multiple blue
thrust attack appeared around Kitsune body and taking a bit of his health for a moment.

Kitsune: don't make me laugh you weak fool. I'M IMMORTAL!!

Then Death Gun's screen was static as he sees a person with red eyes looking at him with a smile that is humanly impossible as he hears a woman's voice.

????: WHO WILL REAP YOUR SOUL!? KITSUNE WILL REAP YOUR SOUL YOU WEAK MORTAL!! YOU'LL BE A TOY!!

Kitsune punches Death Gun away from Fallen as Fallen shot a barrage of bullets. Kitsune takes out Florid Sakura and slices them all.

Kitsune: I'm not going to let them die from you!!

Fallen starts to chuckle until he starts to laugh like a mad man.

Fallen: come on!! You dare say that to your own dear older brother!! Sinon gotten a hint about it!!

Kitsune: what!?