Volume 51: The Demon Tree

(March 19, year 378 in the time of the realm of humanity)

Kirito who was waking up but his vision was blurry.

Kirito:*groans*

He open his eyes to see that he's in a forest area.

He sat up as his vision was slowly getting better as he looks at his hands.

Kirito: what I'm wearing? Am I inside a game?

He moves his index finger down to open the menu.

Kirito: command, Log out.

Then a butterfly lands on his index finger surprised how real it looks.

Kirito: it looks too real for a 3d model. Are I dreaming or-

Then he realize it now as he eyes widen.

Kirito: that's it. This is the virtual world created by the STL, the Underworld!! No, but something's off. While I'm diving in the STL, my memories of the real world should be blocked off. But I remember meeting up with Yami, Asuna, Sachi and Sinon.

He goes up to a stream of water and drinks it to get refreshed.

Kirito: is this the virtual world?

Then he hear a noise as he remembers something. He sees two children running towards the sun as they stopped and looked at him.

Kirito: I don't know why, but I feel so nostalgic. And so frustrated.

Kirito who kept walking in the forest. He sees an opening and walks out. His eyes widen to see a very tall tree.

He walks towards the tree amazed how tall it is as the leaves and branches blocked some of the sunlight

He walks towards the tree amazed how tall it is as the leaves and branches blocked some of the sunlight. He looks to his left side to see a boy who's hair looks soft-looking, flax-brown, slightly wavy hair. Kirito grabs the handle but forgotten that he doesn't have a sword. The boy looks back and got up. Kirito gotten a good look to the boy's green eyes.

 Kirito gotten a good look to the boy's green eyes