Volume 29: Guns, Swords and Honkai Energy

They kept getting closer and Kitsune parked as he check the time.

Kitsune: five minutes to spare!! Come on!!

Sinon then grabs their hands as they rushed in the building.

Sinon: come on, hurry!!

They walked faster as both players looked around.

Kitsune: is Death Gun and Fallen among them?

They continued walking an they arrived the registry and now going to do it until Sinon asked them.

Sinon: you know how to use it right?

Kitsune: yeah I got it.

Kirito who was reading the informations as he was getting freaked out.

Kirito: we...we're supposed to enter our real life info?

"Fake data, while allowed, will result in the forfeiture of the right to top prizes."

Kirito began to sweat as he was getting worried.

Sinon: are you done?

He quickly pressed the yes button.

Kirito: yes, I managed. Really, thanks you for going out on a limb for us.

Sinon: that's alright. It was kinda fun speeding away on that buggy.

Kitsune: I agree that was fun speeding around. But I can show you actual speed.

Sinon:*giggles* yeah sure. Anyways, which preliminary block did you end up in?

Kirito: um...Looks like block F. F-37.

Kitsune: same here Block F, F-23.

Sinon: oh, right. I guess it's because we registered at the same time? I'm in Block F, too. No. 17, so... oh, good. We won't meet until the final.

Kitsune: you're happy aren't you? If we made into the final of the preliminaries, win or lose we'll be eligible got the Battle Royal in the knockout tournament. The three of us has a chance to take part of the knockout round.

Kirito: ah...

Sinon: but if we do meet in the final, just because it's the prelims

Sinon: but if we do meet in the final, just because it's the prelims. It doesn't mean that I'm gonna hold back.

Kirito: oh, right. Of course, if we all meet, let's go all out!!

Kitsune: hehe better be ready you two I'm not gonna hold back to the best of my abilities. I'm not gonna lose even to a cute girl like you, Sinon-hime~

This caused Sinon to blush as Kitsune chuckles.