Volume 98: Awaken Your Rebellion, Yusuke

(Thursday, 5/19)
Meanwhile, in the inner world, Yami was speaking with Sachi and Asuna.

Sachi: wow that's what a palace looks like?

Yami: yeah

Asuna: that's strange but disturbing how we never see the dark side of someone.

Yami: well that's what people do. Hide that dark part of themselves until you crack the fake smile that's where they reveal their true colors.

Asuna: freaky...I don't mean to say it but can you summon out me, Sachi, Gudako, Gudao, Luna, and Yui?

Yami: okay but I have to send you out of the complex.

He closes his eyes, teleports them out of his inner world, and sends them out of the complex.

Yami:*sighs* at least I gave them details on this universe...

He sees Makoto sitting down on the chair while she is doing some homework for her classes.

Yami: oh, Makoto. How are you today?

Makoto: I'm kinda stressed out for a bit since the principal asked me for some tasks.

Yami: he asked her to look into the Phantom Thieves.

He looked at her while she was studying but she didn't look happy but dejected.

Yami: I understand that you want to protect the students but that fat man is holding your future if you don't obey him

Yami: I understand that you want to protect the students but that fat man is holding your future if you don't obey him. Oh, how about we go out for a bit? Take a breather.

Makoto: okay if you're gonna-

Yami: be careful, I'm aware of it Makoto.

So both walked out of the apartment complex as they walked around Shibuya. Yami and Makoto went to a bakery shop and Makoto grabbed a donut while Yami grabbed a soda bottle. He pays for the two items as Makoto asked Yami.

Makoto: so Yami. What got you to go to Tokyo?

Yami: well I told Sae that I need to look for my mother. I got clues that she was in Tokyo. But nothing else had gotten closer to finding her. I need to relax for a while. She's the only family I have left.

Makoto: she is?

Yami: yeah my father, my brother, and my sisters were dead.

Makoto: my god...

Yami: she told me before she was gone: you must live on to see the better tomorrow.

Woman: hey stop that thief!!

They see a thief running with the woman's purse which has her stuff. Yami then finished his soda, throwing it away as he spoke to Makoto.

Yami: call the police as I chase that guy.