Volume 40: Queen of the Lake

After returning from the Honkai Impact Universe with Cecilia joining the team/harem. Everyone were happy that Yami came back with Sachi having a daughter and naming it Luna. Currently, Yami, Kazuto, and Suguha are all having breakfast in Kirigaya's dining room since Yami had spent the night helping Kauzto's school project since Yami is a smart person(not really) and he's bored since Yui at Asuna's house along with Sachi and his daughter Luna. Kazuto was drinking his tea and Yami was eating the breakfast made by Suguha.

Suguha: Onii-chan, Yami, did you two stay up really late again?

Kazuto: Yeah, I had some mechatronics homework to do.

Suguha: Mechatron...

Yami: Mechatronics. Sounds like Megatron.

Suguha: Yami, why are you also stay late?

Yami: This guy is asking me many times to help him so I decided to come over and it takes longer than I expected but as a good boyfriend he is he's able to help me with that.

Suguha then showed her tablet to both of them. Kazuto looked at the tablet with a shocked look.

Kazuto: "The Holy Sword Excalibur's in ALO has been found"?!

Yami: seems like there's another Excalibur, Artoria.

Artoria: how many Excaliburs are there?

Yami: who knows but this version of Excalibur isn't my favorite mostly looks. I prefer yours Artoria.

Artoria: why thank you, Yami.

Suguha: No, read what it says. It's been found, nothing more. Nobody's actually got it for themselves yet.

Kazuto then released a sighed in relief after hearing that nobody had got their hand on the sword.

Kazuto: Man, don't scare me like that.

Yami: You really want that sword that much, my black rose?

Kazuto then got tick mack with a blush on his head hearing that nicknames.

Kazuto:*blush*Like I said don't call me by that, Yami!!

Yami: Sorry, sorry. I can't help want to see my boyfriend's reaction.

Kazuto(narrator): A dew months, Leafa, Yui, Kitsune and I got swallowed up by a huge earthworm type monster on the Arun Plains and were dropped into Jotunheim an underground Realm. There, we came upon a four armed humanoid monster assaulting a demon that looks like a hybrid elephantic jellyfish. When Leafa asked me and Kitsune to save the monster being bullied. So we helped the jellyfish by bringing the four arms monster to the lake and fell in giving the elephantic jellyfish demon the victory. Dubbed "Tonky" by Leafa, this demon transform himself into a eight winged creature and let us ride on his back, carrying us to a passageway leading to the surface. It was on the way up that we saw it. A giant labyrinth hanging from the world tree, wrapped up in it's roots...And a long golden sword shimmering at it's base. Excalibur...

 Excalibur