Volmue 85: War Of Underworld

The mass of red soldiers preparing to charge from the crater rim, the stopped Human Empire army, even Renly at their lead- all looked up at the sky in unison.

Clear in the sky, there were two figures falling toward the ground.

They were both women. One was wearing armour the same blue as the azure light and a skirt as white as a cloud. The second was wearing purple armor as a moon symbol was the back of her armor as she's the guard of Lunaria.

The first figure suddenly raised its right hand into the air, and a mass of bright light appeared in its palm. A lone string appeared in their hand, they twirled it until it landed where the bowstring of their bow would be.

The second's golden colour magnified by tenfolds, they lowed the sword below their waist. The light of the moon that was coming from the south side of the Underworld was siphoning the power emitted from it.

Like time slowed. They both finalized their charging attacks, the first pulled back the string of their bow made of light, the second slowly swiped their sword to the left.

 They both finalized their charging attacks, the first pulled back the string of their bow made of light, the second slowly swiped their sword to the left

Time resumed, an arrow made of light shot directly downward, and the second's sword fully swiped to the left. The arrow then instantly, split apart into many pieces that flew in all directions. The mass of light that shot from the sword then followed the path of the countless arrow, followed close behind it.

The beams curved and hurtled at tight angles, plunging down to the surface as blazing laser beams. A pale light then followed the path life a dome around the arrows that made a dome all ready.

Kitsune recognized the attacks that were just unleashed since his master had helped design them

Kitsune recognized the attacks that were just unleashed since his master had helped design them. These were the Solus and Lunaria, both of which were Super Accounts.

????: It can't shoot rapid-fire? That's fine. Single Shot weapons are more fitting for me, anyway.

????: That felt weird... it felt like a part of me was shot out of my body for that...

The second commented, their sword in front of them.

The two figures were using a gift like the other Super accounts, called Unlimited Flight. It was like the "voluntary flight" of ALO and there wasn't any difference between them.