Chapter 38

Warning: Upper moon 1 and 2 spoilers

Third person's pov 

The pillars all stood in an uncomfortable silence on the pebbled ground, some stared oddly at the empty spot that y/n used to stand. (Between Kanae and Muichiro in whatever order). The disposal of a pillar was unusual and rare, they didn't know how to deal with it. Plus, everyone enjoyed her and really liked her, her absence was unusual. Like the sun has disappeared, leaving earth to fade and be trapped in eternal night.

"The master is here."

"Good morning, Oyakata-sama." They greeted and knelt respectfully in sync

"My children, I have news on Y/n."

"Y/n? Did they figure it out?" Shinobu questioned in excitement!

"Are they going to release her? We should host a flamboyant welcome party!"

"No."

A/n: lol

Oyakata-sama:

The commotion died out from that simple yet heart stopping word

"Oyakata-sama, what happened? What happened to y/n?" Muichiro gulped and managed to hide the fact that his voice was shaking as he spoke.

"That night when she got transferred, she got attacked."

A series of low gasps could be heard.

"The cage shattered into tiny pieces, along with tiny shards of ice. While the Kakushi that were transporting her were all frozen head to toe, they all died before backup, therefore Shinobu-san was not called." Amane-sama explained as she walked to the side of her husband.

"What about y/n?" Muichiro asked, tears forming from the corner of his eyes.

'I hope y/n is okay.' He prayed.

"Y/n is missing..." Amane-sama sighed and Kanae lost her balance.

"Y/n... we have to find her, Oyakata-sama!" Mitsuri pleaded.

"Oyakata-sama, I want to help in the search for y/n." Giyuu requested.

"You may all help, y/n may be a criminal but her safety is important as well."

"Ice... ice... such power that could break a tough metal cage... it can only be..."

Kanae spoke and gasped.

.

.

.

.

"Upper-moon two, Douma."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

It was a chilly night, crickets were buzzing, the moon was bright and if you look close enough some japanese silk moths could be seen flying around the bushes. Y/n was glad that she could enjoy this before being trapped in the concrete walls for who knows how long.