Chapter 59

A/n: play Pasilyo by SunKissed Lola!

Muichiro's pov
The day was perfect, the sky a clear expanse of blue, and the air filled with the subtle fragrance of cherry blossoms. Iguro and Mitsuri's wedding was a beautiful blend of tradition and elegance, held at a serene Shinto shrine nestled among ancient trees.

"Didn't know Iguro would marry anyone." Muttered Sanemi who got smacked in the back by the flower Hashira

I tried my best to stay focused on the ceremony, watching the Bride and Groom as they went through the sacred rituals.

Mitsuri looked radiant in her white shiromuku, and Iguro stood proudly beside her, dressed in a black montsuki. The Shinto priest, with a gentle smile, led them through the purification rite, waving a sacred sakaki branch to cleanse them. The sound of soft murmurs from the Hashiras mingled with the natural ambiance, creating a peaceful, almost ethereal atmosphere.

As the couple began the san-san-kudo, the traditional exchange of sake, I found my eyes drifting despite my best efforts. No matter how much I tried to focus on the ceremony, they kept wandering to the one and only y/n l/n.

Y/N stood near Mitsuri, helping to make sure her clothing and hair were always perfect. Her figure captivated my attention effortlessly. The way the soft light caught her features made her stand out. Y/n was dressed in a beautiful F/C kimono that complemented their natural grace and elegance. Her hair tidied up into a pretty bun, secured by sparkly floral pins. Every movement she made seemed to have a mesmerising effect on me.

The couple exchanged vows, their voices filled with emotion. The Shinto priest then said, "You may exchange your rings." Iguro and Mitsuri faced each other, their eyes locked, but my gaze once again strayed to Y/N. The way she watched the ceremony, her expression soft and thoughtful, added an extra layer of warmth to the day.

When Iguro and Mitsuri offered the tamagushi, I tried to bring my focus back, understanding the significance of this ritual. But Y/N's presence was a constant distraction. She caught my eye, and for a moment, our gazes met.

She's so pretty...

"Staring at y/n-chan, huh?" Uzui bumped me from behind.

"I-" I averted my eyes, a red tint appearing on my cheeks.

He caught me-

"You should really focus on their wedding, Tokito! It is important!" laughed Rengoku.

"I know," I replied softly, trying to pull myself back to the present moment. "It's just..."

"It's just that Y/N looks especially lovely today, doesn't she?" Shinobu's teasing tone was gentle, and she gave me a knowing smile. "Dont worry, Tokito-san. I'm sure she's thinking about you too."

I glanced back at Y/n, who was now adjusting Mitsuri's bridal hood (wataboshi) with a gentle touch. In that instant, a wave of realization washed over me as I took the sight before me.

I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Third person's pov
The reception moved to a beautifully decorated banquet hall, the air filled with laughter and joy.

"Thank you everyone for coming to our wedding, I am so so grateful!" Kanroji bowed profusely. The newlyweds were the center of attention, but teal eyes kept drifting to the girl with h/c hair. During the toasts, the meal, and the performances, she was in his line of sight, her smile brightening every moment.