chapter five

𝐯𝐢.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

"VAL, YOU'RE FRIENDS ARE ASKING FOR YOU AGAIN." STEVE INFORMED looking down at his sister was had dark bags under her eyes from not sleeping in hours.

She felt too numb to move, guilt eating her alive for just watching it happen. "Did you hear from Barbra?"

"Not yet but, hey, she probably went home." Steve tried to assure but it obviously wasn't working so he thought it was best to leave her alone.

Valerie crawled under her covers again to hid from the world.

"Val! Do you copy? I repeat Val do you copy? This is a code red!"

The nueve-girl didn't respond thinking he would give up eventually. But this was Mike... he never gave up on her.

"Val! Val! Val! Val! Val!" He repeated even louder than before.

She groaned irritable before sitting up from her bed and grabbing the walkie-talkie. "What?"

"Thank god, I need you come over there's something important you need to know." Mike told.

Valerie sat back on her bed laying her head on her pillow and staring at the ceiling. "I don't feel up to it today Mike, i'm sorry, over and out."

"It's about will!"

"...I'm on my way."

...

VALERIE WALKED INSIDE THE BASMENT WITH STEVES JACKET ON SINCE IT WAS COLD, all her friend including Eleven turned to her trying to hide the shock they got from her appearance.