chapter eight

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

"GUYS COME ON, JUST THINK ABOUT IT WHEN EL TOOK us took us to find will, she took us to his house, right?" Mike restated, they were all in his basement once again talking about what happened back at the school.

Valerie nodded her head, signaling him to keep going because she wasn't picking up what he was putting down yet.

"Yeah. And he wasn't there." Lucas reminded.

"What if we just couldn't see him? What if he was on the other side? What if this is Hawkins and... this is where Will is? The Upside Down." Mike explained, flipping the board over to visualize his theory.

Valerie felt chills down her spine at the name, rubbing the back of her cold neck for a second.

"Guys I have to go get ready for the funeral."

Mike turned to her, his lips pulling into a frown. "Okay you'll meet us there right? I need to ask Mr. Clarke some questions about the upside down."

Eleven had a bad feeling that something was going to happen to her friend, she pulled on his wrist. "No."

Valerie thought she didn't want her to leave so she laughed.

"I'll be right back, it's only gonna take a couple of minutes i promise." The nueve-girl assured, patting her shoulder before leaving.

She picked up her bike from the ground, riding back to her house, the closer she drove to her home the more she forgot that she skipped that day of school.

Parked in the drive way was her dads car. Valerie sucked in a deep breath before putting her bike down.

After she entered the house she told her parents she was home, she assumed they were sleep after a long trip because they didn't respond so she went to her room and got changed into her dress that was a little too small, having to style her own hair.