chapter seven

𝐯𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐭

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" VALERIE SCOFFED, crossing her arm with disappointment as she looked up at her friends who refused to let Max into the room.

"It's nothing personal I promise max." Lucas sighed.

"Yeah, I know." Max breathed out, "I'm the new girl and you already have the bad ass girl in the group."

Mike looked between the two with a smug expression. He didn't hate her, he just was overwhelmed by the amount of time they spent together.

"Okay, fine. If Max can't come in, i'm leaving." Valerie crossed her arms.

The boys mouth's dropped and the red-head smiled cockily. "B-but you can't leave you're apart of the group!"

"And so is she now, whether you idiots like it or not, except Will of course." The nueve-girl excluded making him softly grin.

"Can we have a moment to discuss?" Dustin asked.

"Sure-

Before she could close the sentence Mike grabbed her wrist, pulling her instead the door and locking it.

"Hey!" Max shrieked banging on the wood.

Valerie broke out his hold trying to go to door but it was blocked by the three. "You asshole! This is kidnapping!"

"You can't kidnap a kid if you're a kid, duh." Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Uh, yes, you can. Search it up." She rolled her eyes back.

His face scrunched up. "I'm not searching up kidnapping."