chapter three

𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

FOR HALLOWEEN THE GROUP DECIDED TO BE GHOST BUSTERS and Valerie would be the ghost that they  "busted".

She wore her hair down with black eyeliner smudged under her eyes to make herself look dead. Not that she needed it, her eyes did enough if that.

Her outfit had fake blood on it and so did her shoes.

"Look, it's a ghost! Let's bust her!" Lucas exclaimed.

He pretended to stab her and she pretended to be stabbed, all of them laughing like a bunch of dorks.

"You look great, Val." Mike complimented with redden cheeks. Valerie blushed as always while her friends shot each other a knowing look.

"Guys am I crazy or is literally no one else wearing costumes?" She realized.

All of there eyes went wide as they looked around seeing everyone in normal clothes.

"Crap."

Instantly, they were getting laughed at when they walked into the school building. Valerie glared all of them angrily, she was sick of the bullying.

"Calm down, your eyes." Mike pulled her aside.

She closed her glowing red eyes and opened them up again after a couple of seconds.

"You okay?" Will, Dustin and Lucas walked up to her with concern. She nodded her head and shot them her infamous fake smile.

Valerie made it to her study hall that she didn't have with any of the boys unfortunately so she just fell asleep.