chapter nine

𝐢𝐱

𝐢𝐱.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

"I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME!" VALERIE cried, glancing up at Vecna who stopped showing her vision and now put her back in his creepy place.

Vecna growled lowly at her and moved his hand to wipe her face but she moved it away.

"Leave me alone please." She begged shutting her eyes.

He didn't feel the need to scare her more anymore since she already knew everything... except one thing.

"Open you eyes Valerie."

Valerie didn't want to, she just wanted to leave this stupid curse and never have to go through anyone of this ever again.

But she wasn't gonna give up that easily.

"No-" The Creel-Girl gasped, her eyes widening so large that they could've fell off at that second.

She was looking down at her wrist that now had the number 009 and his wrist that had a specific number tatted on it.

001.

"No! No! Stop! Stop it! This isn't true!"

"Oh but it is Valerie, all along, you were right. You are a monster... just like your father." Vecna teased.

Valerie pushed him away and ran for her life, her eyes too tired to crying at this point. "Mike! Mike! Help me please!"

Mike was still trying to wake his girlfriend up, it had been fifteen minutes and she still hadn't woke up.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" Steve shrieked, looking at the flashlights that were blinking on and off.