chapter nine

𝐢𝐱

𝐢𝐱.

𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

VALERIE GLANCED AROUND THE HER SURROUNDINGS that was red, lightning shooting down from the sky. The only building there was

"Steel works... the source is in steel works." She muttered under her breath loud enough for them to hear.

Jonathan quickly ran over to get the newspaper looking for the address of the location.

"Val, Val we found it get outta there!" Mike announced.

She shut her eyes- focusing on getting out of her brothers mind. All of his memories rewinded and finally she was out... so she though.

Valerie pulled the blind fold off, squinting her eyes when the room was completely empty.

"Mike?"

Nothing other than her panicked quivers we're heard until a she felt a dark presence behind her.

"Soul." The nueve-girl gasped; tears stinging her eyes as she looked into his emotionless eyes.

Soul grabbed her face with his cold hands. "You shouldn't have looked for me."

"Because now I see you." He wiped away her tear. "Now we can all see you."

Her lips trembled in fear confusion washing over her face.

"Who's doing this to you?"

Just like that something inside of him snapped. He pulled away from her and turned the opposite direction.

"You let us in, you and Eleven. And now... you are going to have to let us stay." He spoke robotically.