chapter three

𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐯𝐞𝐜𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

𝐯𝐞𝐜𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

AFTER DELIVERING SOME FOOD TO EDDIE THEY LEFT, ON THERE WAY they met with Nancy who was getting questioned by the police. Now everyone was explaining Vecna to her.

"You're saying that this thing, that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the Upside Down?" Nancy asked confusedly.

They had a full blown theory that Vecna was in the upside down killing people.

"Pretty much." Valerie shrugged, glancing up at Nancy with squinted eyes.

They were sitting at a picnic table close to were both the victims died.

"Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse." Dustin informed, his tone showed he wasn't to sure himself.

"Now, whether or not he's doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer, or just loves killing teens, we don't know." The henderson-boy added on.

"All we know is this is something different." Max stated.

Nancy was overly confused, none of this made sense to her. "Doesn't make sense."

"It's only a theory-

"No, Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?" Nancy thought.

"Maybe they were just in the wrong place, They were both at the game." Dustin theorized,

"And near the trailer park."

"Half of us were at the game, and we're all at the trailer park." Valerie reminded.

The mage did had a weird feeling when they arrived but lately she was always paranoid.