chapter six

𝐯𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

"HERE." ELEVEN SPOKE STOPPING IN FRONT OF THE BYERS HOUSE. VALERIE furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head.

"No, El this is where Will lives." She corrected.

El denied her claim trying to explain that this is where he was hiding but they didn't understand it yet.

"What are we doing here?" Lucas asked stopping on his bike.

"She said he's hiding here." Mike informed.

"Um... no!" The sinclair-boy shouted.. "I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!"

Valerie walked over to Eleven with soft eyes. "Why did you bring us here?"

"Val, don't waste your time with her."

She had more hope in her than the rest because she understood that El was just trying her best to help them.

"We should've called the cops yesterday."

Lucas and Mike started to argue while the rest of them started to hear the sound of faint siren sounds.

"Guys...." The nueve-girl trailed off her voice shaking with fear.

Lucas wouldn't stop yelling so Dustin yelled to get their attention.

Valerie didn't think twice before running to her bike and peddling towards the flashing lights, hot tears streamed from her face.

Once she got close enough she jumped off her bike, running over. "It's not Will. It can't be."

But then a body got dragged by, one that looked identical to the byers-boy.