chapter seven

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

"AT TIMES LIKE THESE... ITS IMPORTANT WE COME TOGETHER TOGETHER AS A community, we come-" The principal stopped his speech when the true friends of Will byers entered the gymnasium, all eyes being on them.

"Abort." Dustin muttered, turning around to walk away but Lucas stopped him.

He pushed him back into the room, forcing them to sit down. They all found a spot on the bleachers and listened to the principal

"Will Byers' death is an unimaginable tragedy. Will was an exceptional student and a wonderful friend to all of us. It's impossible to express the hole his loss will leave in our community. I'd like to introduce you to Sandy Sloane. She's a local grief counselor from the church over in Jonesboro. But before she comes up here, I just want those of you who are having trouble dealing with this tragic loss..." The principal announced.

Valerie looked around the room, rolling her eyes. "They probably didn't even know his name till today."

Mike nodded in agreement. From across the room Troy was mocking Wills death per usual.

"Mouth breather." El muttered.

The nueve-girl clenched her jaw with anger feeling a weird blur in her eyes but she chose to ignore it.

After it was finally over everyone got up from the bleachers to leave the gymnasium.

"Hey! Hey, Troy! You... you think this is funny?" Mike shouted out.

"Mike, it's not worth it-

"What'd you say, Wheeler?" Troy turned around. His face dropped a bit along with his confidence.