chapter eight

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲

THE MINDFLAYER TRANSFORMED FROM A shadow to a monster made of melted down human and rat remains.

"Hey, you ugly piece of shit!" Valerie shouted to catch its attention since it was seconds away from consuming Nancy.

As soon as it turns it's body to her she shot a manipulation of energy at it.

The mind flayer let out a loud squeal, slob coming from out its wide gaping mouth. The sound made everyone's ear pierce.

She tilted her head causing it to fly to the side of the hospital room then repeated the action again.

"Bye bye." She taunted before flying her hand out. The window burst as the mind flayer flew, dissolving into a beat by drain.

Valerie breathed out heavily- wiping underneath her nose while everyone stared at her to make sure she was alright.

The group instantly left the hospital and went back to the wheeler's household.

Eleven and Valerie separated from the group in order to focus on finding her brother.

Mike, of course, didn't think it was a good idea.

"It can't be good for her to be in there for this long." He stressed out.

"Mike, you need to relax."

But he couldn't... he just got her back. "What if she gets brain damage or something?"

"Oh, shit. Is that, like, a real thing?" Lucas narrowed his eyes confusedly.

"No, it's not. He made it up." Max spoke irritably. "Mike doesn't know what he's talking about."