chapter six

𝐯𝐢𝐢

𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞

"HEY, I FOUND THE BREAKERS." MIKE INFORMED TO Valerie who was carrying a mannequin in her hand as apart of their plan.

"Whoa, that thing is super creepy. Let me see it." He gently grabbed it out of her to take a better look.

"I think this'll work." He spoke to the mannequin "Right, buddy?"

"Right, Mike."

He dropped his smile when she stared at him blankly.

Mike sighed helplessly. "Hey val. I just wanted to say...You know when I said Nana was sick? She wasn't. I lied."

"I'm not stupid mike." Valerie folded her arms.

"I know- I know that. I just think it was important for you to know the context."

"Soul, he went all crazy on me, telling me I'm spending way too much time with you. He made me lie. I mean you're the most important thing to me in the world." He insisted.

Those words would've made her smile if she didn't hear all the stuff he said about her.

"What if he's right?" The nueve-girl asked.

"What?"

"Soul."

"No, no, no, no. He's just some angry adult who hates me for no reason." Mike tried to reason.

"But if I only see you." She pocked his chest. "And I got puberty so i'm a different species then I should be with my species more.