chapter two

𝐢𝐢

𝐢𝐢.

𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

"S-soul?" Valerie sniffled, her twitching fingers hovering over his body in attempt to heal him. No matter how hard she tried her powers didn't appear.

"Fuck!"

Soul groaned from the ground and choked up a pool of blood, connecting eyes with her. This time she saw her brother... he was back... but at what cost?

"Valerie- you need to-" He cut himself of with a pain filled hissed.

"Shut up, stop talking." She wiped her eyes. "I can do this I can- I can heal you."

Once again nothing wrapped around her hand like it usually did; her eyes didn't even glow.

Soul's eyes faltered each second it took her to attempt to heal him, he was soon gonna be gone. "Valerie, look at me."

Valerie flickered her eyes to him. "Yeah?"

"It's okay." He cracked a weak smile.

"No? No, it's not! I can do this just, stay awake don't leave me , Solyano, please!" The Nueve-girl cried out, her hands shaking from focusing so hard.

"Come on!" She choked out a sob, hot tears falling from eyes. Soul looked up at his sister once more,
knowing his time was coming.

"Valerie." He muttered.

"Soul please shut u-

"No, you need to know before I go." The Nueve-boy insisted and finally she gave him her undivided attention.

Soul sucked in a breath. "There's something coming, something he doesn't want you to know. You need to r-remember."