chapter five

𝐯

𝐯.

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐞

"MAX, HEY, WAKE UP!" VALERIE SHOUTED SHAKING THE RED-HEAD'S shoulders but she wouldn't wake up. Steve, Mike, Dustin and Lucas ran up to them, all of there eyes grew big at the sight of their friend in a trance.

"Max!" Lucas called, clapping his hand in front of her face.

"Max, you gotta get outta there! Can you hear me?"

"Call Nancy and Robin! Go get 'em! Call Nancy and Robin! Go!" Steve assigned to Dustin who hurried to run to the car, he tripped over himself but eventually made it to the car.

"Please, Max!" Lucas begged desperately but she was still under Vecna's curse. Dustin ran back to the group with multiple mixtapes in his hand, he dropped all of them.

"What's her favorite song?" The henderson-boy asked catching his breath.

"Why?"

Valerie walked closer to them her eyes skimming around for the song she always heard Max listening to in school.

"Robin said if she listens... It's too much to explain now. What's her favorite song?" Dustin breathed heavily.

"Which one is it? Lucas!" Mike screamed at him, Lucas ran through the songs, struggling to find the right one. Valerie ran her hair through her hair stressfully until he finally found Kate Bush.

"It's right here! Got it!" The sinclair-boy announced. "Give it to me." Valerie demanded, she quickly placed it in the walkman and put in on Max's head, clicking the play button.

It doesn't hurt me (yeah, yeah, yo)
Do you wanna feel how it feels? (Yeah, yeah, yo)
Do you wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? (Yeah, yeah, yo)
Do you wanna hear about the deal that I'm making? (Yeah, yeah, yo)