chapter twelve

𝐱𝐢𝐢

𝐱𝐢𝐢.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬

"SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. SHES GONNA DIE OUR FREIND'S GONNA DIE!" DUSTIN shouted pacing back and forth. This was the third time Mike Wheeler attempted CPR but it didn't work.

Hot tears were falling from his eyes but he didn't wanna give up, he failed to believe that his Valerie was gone.

"Shut up Dustin! It's gonna be okay we just- we need a doctor!" Lucas argued.

"Val, come on please wake up." Mike whispered sniffling his nose. He needed her to wake up, their was so much to be said, to be done.

"Mike, are you there? Mike?" Nancy voice spoke through the radio. Her brother was too distracted to hear it but the others did.

"You guys hear that?"

They all ran over to the supercomm "Mike, it's me, Nancy. Mike, are you there? Answer."

"It's mikes sister."

They were skeptical on answering, she could've been taken by the bad men or overall just setting them up.

"Okay, this is really weird." Dustin muttered.

Lucas rolled his eyes, grabbing the device but his friend stopped him.

"What are you doing? What if it's a trick? What if the bad people kidnapped her-

"Listen, kid, this is the chief. If you're there, pick up. We know you're in trouble and we know about the girl." Hopper interrupted.

Lucas snatched the supercomm from Dustin. "Valerie is dying! We need help I don't care if i'm risking our lives!"

"It's Lucas, we copy." He responded.