chapter thirteen

𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

VALERIE FLICKERED HER EYES FROM THE BOYS HAVING A CONVERSATION and to the chandelier in front of her. It was flickering, like it did when he was near.

"Erica... are you seeing this to?" She whispered, looking down at the brown-skinned girl who gulped and nodded her head.

"You said you followed Vecna through lights, right?" Erica raised her voice, her eyes trained to the light.

They turned there head in the direction of the chandelier, "I don't think he's here. I'd be able to feel him." Valerie muttered. It was a feeling of coldness along with anger that she got when around him.

"How would you feel the creep?" Erica asked, raising her eyebrows.

Valerie sucked in a deep breath, her eyes faltering to the ground beneath her feet. Here we go again.

"Because he's my father."

Erica's eyes grew big and she blinked rapidly.

"We'll that would've been useful information, he probably wants you! We can give him her and all live a long life—

"We're not giving him my girlfriend! And what he wants is to destroy the entire world, that includes you and your stupid friend Tina!" Mike interrupted.

Erica knew he had a point and rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay... remember when I said they wouldn't be stupid enough to go through Watergate?" Dustin reiterated.

"Please don't tell me they're stupid enough to go down there without any weapons." Valerie laughed wearied.

Dustin's eyebrow raise was all she needed to answer her question, stupid fucking steve she thought to herself. "Great."