chapter one

𝐢

𝐢.

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH." STEVE HARRINGTON HUFFED, looking back at his sister who was climbing in the back seat. She rolled her eyes at him before clipping on her seat belt.

"I love your outfit Val." Robin complimented.

Valerie was wearing a cut up AC/DC shirt with baggy light-blue jeans. Silver rings covered her fingers.

"Thank you, Robin." Valerie smiled to her, side eyeing Steve who didn't even bother to compliment her.

She used her telekinesis to pull on his ears.

"Ahh, your outfit is so cool Val!" Steve exclaimed hissing in pain.

Robin laughed at him earning a glare.

"So sweet, now drive." She sunk into the car seat, pulling makeup out of her backpack as Steve and Robin started a conversation about his love life.

"Know who pauses Fast Times at 53 minutes, 5 seconds?" The harrington-boy asked his best friend who was obviously annoyed and uncomfortable.

"Lesbians." Val answered blankly trying to apply eyeliner underneath her eyelid while her brother drove.

"Exactly! People who like boobies, Robin." He agreed pointing to her.

"Ew! Gross. Don't say boobies." Robin cringed.

Valerie groaned irritably when some of the eyeliner got on her face, she wasn't even gonna bother smudging it off.

"Seriously you sound like a sixty-year old pervert." She informed, both of the girls giggling under there breaths.

"Boobies. Not a big deal, okay? I like boobies. You like boobies. Vickie likes boobies-