1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

"Qin Jiu, how can you do such a scandal? It's going to spread, so I, the teacher, can't do it! Do you know how bad it will affect the school! If I knew it earlier, I shouldn't have brought you here? Enter the math competition!"

"Also, how do you ask me to explain to Shen Yi's parents!"

"It's a very big girl. I don't know how to seduce people. It's shameless!"

Li Mei's mouth was dry, she picked up the teapot next to her and poured a sip of cold water, staring angrily at the two students who were standing against the wall in front of her.

Specifically, he only stared at Qin Jiu herself.

Shen Yi's family was rich, but Li Mei didn't dare to stare or even speak.

After the incident, all the faults were put on Qin Jiu.

The light bulbs in the guest house were dimly lit, and the wind swayed, making everyone's faces a little mottled, like an old movie.

Seeing Li Mei's impassioned mouth opening and closing, saying the exact same lines from the previous life, Qin Jiu thought that her previous life was a dream.

She was on the way to divorce Shen Yi, but she suddenly had a car accident, and then she opened her eyes and returned to the year of eighteen.

A turning point in her life!

Qin Jiao followed the teacher and classmates to the provincial capital to participate in the math competition. As a result, after the exam, he fell asleep inexplicably. When he woke up, Shen Yi was lying next to her, and then teacher Li Mei rushed in with a group of classmates.

Because of this incident, Qin Jiu was forced to drop out of school and was laughed at by the whole village. Her parents also went to work in other places all year round because she couldn't raise her head. She was also very depressed and fell ill soon after.

The younger sister Qin Shi stayed at home because she was afraid to go to school. Later, she went out to work with people from the same village and was abducted and sold.

This is not the end, Shen Yi has irritability and is a paranoid, and this Oolong incident aggravated his condition. Later, the Shen family came and asked Qin Jiu to marry Shen Yi.

Qin Jiu had no choice but to marry Shen Yi in desperation.

But unexpectedly, it was the beginning of an unfortunate life on the other end.

Shen Yi had a bad temper in the first place, and thought that Qin Jiu had plotted against him, so the two of them started torturing each other...

And only after she died once did Qin Jiu know that all the misfortunes were caused by the fact that she was living in a chronology, under the calculations of the time-travelling girl Lin Nian!

Recovering his thoughts, Qin Jiu glanced at the tall and silent boy beside him from the corner of his eye. This was the eighteen-year-old Shen Yi.

The young man is already 1.8 meters tall, but he is thin, his skin is morbidly fair, and his bangs are a little long, which hides those deep pool-like eyes, but makes him appear more gloomy.

When he was a teenager, Shen Yi was even more bad-tempered and had a perverse personality. As long as he didn't go with his wishes, he wanted to destroy everything.

Qin Jiu was puzzled, Li Mei had been scolding for a long time, why did Shen Yi not say a word?

Qin Jiao was puzzled, Li Mei had been scolding for a long time, why did Shen Yi not say a word?