371-380

Chapter 371 His daughter is amazing!

They were selfish, and they did this for the sake of their family's reputation. They also beat the two of them together, and even found a good wife for Geng Kangan, but they dragged the Qin family into the water!

If Qin Jiu had dropped out of school at this time and stayed in the village, if he didn't get married, she would have to run away from marriage.

And Xiaolan is also innocent, how old is she this year!

Qin Bogang is not a fool, and immediately understood the key point of the matter. If it is as Xiaojiao said, then the old Geng family can't deceive their old Qin family this time!

He and Sun Li don't need to divorce! Xiaolan doesn't have to get married anymore!

Qin Bogang said excitedly, "Xiaojie, how do you know about this? Also, who exactly does that child belong to?"

"It's very rare in our hometown to not get married at the age of 28 or 9, isn't it? The answer is obvious, that child belongs to Geng Kangan."

"what?!"

This time, not only Qin Bogang was dumbfounded, but even Qin Zhonghui and Su Yun were stunned. The two of them looked at their daughter in shock.

The girl's ability in the clothing factory has already made them admire.

Now the two of them feel more and more that there is nothing that their daughters can't do!

Looking at the stunned appearance of his parents, Qin Jiu smiled slightly, and then said to the uncle on the phone: "I have a solution for you, whether you can save my aunt, it is up to the uncle. Also, can this matter be given to the old man? Uncle is a lesson, and it is up to you to ask your grandparents to reflect on their own practices. Uncle, whether your family can return to the way it was before is entirely up to you."

Qin Bogang was silent for a long time, and finally said, "Xiaojie, do you hate your grandma and them, and their partiality?"

"No, I don't have to waste this kind of meaningless emotion. If I still hate them, it proves that I still have expectations for them."

"However, if it wasn't for me getting married this time, if I were still in my hometown, I would have been forced to marry a man who wouldn't love me at all, and would have married into such a family with ulterior motives. Uncle, my dad just now There's nothing wrong with what you say, it's right to be filial to your parents, but you have to make sure what they're doing is right. You don't want to be the second Feng Lan yourself, right?"

Feng Lan is a fool, her brother took her to break the law, and she followed.

Qin Jiu continued: "Uncle, you are not an unreasonable person. There are some things that you can figure out if you think about it carefully. If you are determined to save aunt and Xiaolan, we will help you. Of course, if you don't change your mind, we will help you. If we solve our own problems, we will not let the aunt and Xiaolan go back to the fire pit."

Seeing that Qin Jiu had compared him to a fire pit, Qin Bogang was very uncomfortable, but he had no reason to refute.

If nothing else, the Geng family is really bad. If Xiaolan really marries that kind of family in the future, will it be good?

Qin Bogang was silent for a long time, and he said, "I will go back to my hometown and settle this matter when it is dawn tomorrow morning."

"Come on, uncle."

Qin Jiu hung up the phone and looked up at her parents who looked at her with very magical eyes. She touched her face and said, "Mom and Dad, what's the matter?"