101-110

Chapter 101 Shen Yi is very happy today

Shen Yi was very strong, he grabbed the fishing rod, helped Qin Jiu together, and finally dragged the big fish up.

It turned out to be a black fish stick more than half a meter long!

When the big black fish was dragged up, he was very fierce, his big mouth opened and closed, so frightened that Xiao Shi almost threw the bucket.

Qin Jun was very happy, she proudly said to Shen Yi, "This one of mine beats the other three of yours!"

Looking at her proud appearance, Shen Yi's eyes were tender: "Well, you are amazing."

Shen Yi followed her own words to praise herself, but Qin Jiu felt a little embarrassed. She remembered that in her previous life, in order to ease her relationship with Shen Yi, she specially cooked a large table of dishes, waiting for Shen Yi's praise with anticipation.

In the end, he just waited for the other party's sneer, just like a sentence.

Full of anticipation, a basin of cold water was poured over, and Qin Jiu's original expectations for life gradually cooled down.

She thought that her parents also had many marriages, and there was no love, but they could stay together for a lifetime.

She thought that she and Shen Yi could do it.

But no.

After trying for so many years, it still ended in failure.

Qin Jiu didn't know what kind of person Shen Yi would fall in love with, but he would never like her.

She wouldn't fall in love with Shen Yi either.

Qin Jiu looked at Shen Yi, who was still young and young, and finally sighed. When she turned to look at her sister, Xiao Shi, she smiled brilliantly again.

"Xiao Shi, is this the biggest fish my sister caught!"

"En! Sister's fish is the biggest! No wonder she almost dragged her into the river just now!"

Qin Jiu's mouth twitched.

You don't have to say the last sentence!

After more than two hours of fishing, the group of them harvested a lot, and then Qin Jiu and Xiao Shi were responsible for guarding the things, and Shen Yi followed Qin Zhonghui and Li Tao to collect the net.

The water is still very cold now. When the net is closed, some of it will inevitably spray on the body, or it will overflow the water boots. Shen Yi also splashed a lot of mud on his body, but he seems to be in a very high mood.

Qin Zhonghui shouted, "Come on, one, two, three, let's pull it!"

The three of them gave up a lot of energy, and finally put the net up, not only there were a lot of fish and shrimp in it... Qin Zhonghui threw the very small fish and shrimp back into the water, and then picked the big one to stay.

Li Tao didn't understand, "Old Qin, although those are small, they can still be eaten."

"Hey, we've got so much, enough to eat, and the rest will be given to others, and we can't get enough of it."

There are still many big river mussels in the net, which are not easy to clean up, but you can dig out the meat and fry leeks to eat.

In the end, they came back with a bumper harvest.

The sky was getting dark and the setting sun was falling on several people. Qin Jiu looked at the dirt and water on Shen Yi's body, and she said, "When you get home, take a hot shower and drink more hot water, so you don't catch a cold. "