571-580

Chapter 571 They are all Qin Jiu's rivals in love

Qin Jiu took a look at his resume and raised his eyebrows.

Luan Wei said, "Yes, both of them are alumni with us, and one of them is your senior sister, the general manager, and the other is your classmate."

Looking at the names Sun Lili and Li Man, Qin Jiu only felt that the world was really small.

But it is also, except for the jobs that people are competing for in public institutions, the welfare benefits offered by the rest of the places are definitely not as good as Jiuyi.

So they chose Jiuyi, which is reasonable.

Of course, in this era, most of the students who graduated from key universities like Beicheng University are still reluctant to come to private companies.

Qin Jiao looked up at Luan Wei, "What do you think of the two of them? Make an objective evaluation."

Luan Wei pushed up his glasses and said, "Man Li has graduated a year ago. SHe has work experience and solid basic skills. He has the strongest comprehensive ability among all the candidates. But in the process of talking with her, I felt Her words and actions are a bit arbitrary, so it is easy to cause problems in major matters. The other Sun Lili, who just graduated this year, has no work experience, and has solid basic skills. Her comprehensive ability is weaker than Li Man, but she is very calm."

Qin Yan's eyebrows raised.

After the incident with Shen Feng, Sun Lili's whole personality changed greatly. She was a very proud person before. After all, her family's conditions were very good in Beicheng, and she would never come to work in a private company.

Qin Jie asked, "then did they say why they chose to come to Jiuyi?"

Luan Wei: "I asked. Li Man gave a bunch of superficial and official reasons, but I summed it up. It should be that the salary we offer for this position is very high, and the conditions are the best in the industry. And Sun Lili's Side, I also asked, she said directly, because you are here."

Qin Jiu held up the water cup, which contained the spiritual spring water in the space all year round.

But now it's warm water. Her boss Shen was very overbearing and told her not to drink cold water, but only warm water.

She said, "Are they both still in the company?"

"Here I am."

"Let them come over."

Luan Wei was stunned for a moment, "Do you want them to come together?"

"Um."

Qin Jiu actually already had a candidate in mind, but she just had to make sure.

After a while, Li Man and Sun Lili came in one after the other. When they saw Qin Jiu, the two had different reactions.

Li Man's face changed slightly, she clenched her fists, and for a moment, she wanted to leave.

But Sun Lili's eyes lit up.

How to describe it, these two people in front of them are, in a sense, Qin Yi's rivals in love. If Luan Wei understood the entanglement between them, it is estimated that both of them would go home directly.

People who have entanglements with their bosses like this are really not suitable for staying in the company.

But I have to say, it is a pity, after all, he is a top student of Beicheng University.

Qin Jun asked his assistant to pour a cup of hot water for both of them, then smiled and said, "I heard that you are all very interested in this position, can I know why you chose this position? Senior Li Man, or else You go first."