491-500

Chapter 491 Your IQ can't beat her

Seeing Qin Jie's insistence, the young counselor had no choice but to take out the form and let Qin Jiu fill it out.

In fact, last night, Qin Jiao heard Shen Yi mentioned this competition in their department. Shen Yi had already signed up. At that time, Qin Jiao also said that he wanted to sign up too.

As a result, I actually signed up today!

The game is on Friday and today is Wednesday.

Xu Wei saw that Qin Jiao had actually signed up, and she said, "Although there is still more than a day left, this is not something you can do by cramming the liberal arts!"

Qin Jiu: "Sister, let me remind you that no matter what subject it is, it is not easy to learn well. Therefore, don't underestimate the liberal arts. You can do it by rote, but you may not be able to master it. Okay. There are people outside people, and there are days outside the sky. If you keep sitting and watching the sky, no matter how good you are, you are just the most beautiful frog."

Xu Wei's eyes widened, "Who are you calling a frog!?"

"A short-sighted, arrogant person is a frog."

"you!"

Before Qin Jiu left, he turned his head and said suddenly and sincerely: "Sister, if you like Jiuyi's clothes, then don't wear such big waves next time, and don't be so mature in makeup. Our Jiuyi style is for this one. Youthful style, you might change your hairstyle and make up, that's all."

After she finished speaking, Shi Shiran left.

Many people went to see Xu Wei secretly... Xu Wei was about to cry again.

Still, the counselor couldn't stand it any longer, so he immediately waved his hand and let everyone disperse.

Qin Jiao had a civil law class in the afternoon, and Sun Lili also heard that Qin Jiao was going to participate in the programming competition of the computer department on Friday, and she was shocked.

When she got close to Qin Ji, she said nervously, "Qin Ji, you are not sick, are you going to compare programming with people from the computer department?"

Qin Jie nodded, "Well, use what she is best at and defeat her, so that it can be done once and for all."

Sun Lili also knew that Xu Wei was chasing Shen Yi. After she heard it, she fell into deep thought.

Qin Jiu looked up at her and said with a smile, "Don't learn this trick, thinking that your enemy is super green tea, classic white lotus, you can't beat her with this little IQ."

Sun Lili was furious, "You mean I'm stupider than Lin Nian?"

Qin Jiu shook his head: "No, she has no bottom line than you."

Sun Lili was stunned.

How much he can realize depends on Sun Lili's own thoughts. Qin Qiu will not persuade Sun Lili to break up with Shen Feng at this time.

Because at this time, even if it is Sun Lili's best friends, if they dare to persuade them to break up, Sun Lili will not listen.

There is a wall over there, and Sun Lili won't know the pain until she hit her head with blood.

At the end of get out of class in the evening, Shen Yi drove to the school gate to pick up Qin Jiu, only then did he know about the bet between Qin Jiu and Xu Wei.

Shen Yi's desire to survive is particularly strong, "Don't be angry, I will sing a song tomorrow and ask her if she can walk away quietly."

Qin Jiu hummed, "Come on, that song told me to go away quietly. Okay, when the results of the programming competition come out, she should walk away quietly."