501-510

Chapter 501 She lost, lost completely

"Shen Yi, your girlfriend is amazing!"

Far away, there was Shen Yi's classmate, who was shouting.

Because there is a floor dedicated to posters in front of the teaching building, the latest poster is the result of the previous computer competition.

The competition is divided into excellence award, first, second and third prize.

Shen Yi's name, Qin Ji's name, and Xu Wei's name were all in the first prize.

To be honest, Xu Wei is indeed very good. It is not just a beautiful vase. After all, if you are admitted to Beicheng University, most of them have their own advantages. They will definitely not be mediocre people.

She deserves the first prize.

As for Shen Yi, although he is a freshman, his study time is not as long as that of a sophomore or a junior, but he is smart, so he also won the first prize.

Then came the point, Shen Yi's girlfriend Qin Ji, a freshman in law school, how could she also win the first prize?

When Xu Wei knew the result, his face instantly darkened.

For no other reason, both of them won the first prize, but it is said that Qin Jiu left the examination room half an hour before the exam, and the other party is not from the computer school, but a freshman...

In this comparison, it is clear at a glance.

Xu Wei lost.

A crushing defeat.

She blushed, gritted her teeth, passed Shen Yi directly, walked up to Qin Jiu and said, "You are very good."

Qin Jiu was a little surprised. She didn't expect that this senior sister was still a character. At this time, she didn't run away crying, and she didn't feel very resentful because she was unwilling.

Rather an upright person.

Qin Jiu smiled, "Thank you, senior, for your compliment."

Xu Wei approached Qin Jiu and whispered, "You are very good, I will not pursue Shen Yi anymore, because you are so good, you deserve him, and he deserves you."

Qin Jiu still smiled, "Senior sister also deserves a better person."

Xu Wei was depressed: "Who is a better person, let's talk about it later. After so long, I finally liked one, and there is still a master."

Qin Jiong continued to smile: "So, you can't touch the owner, and you can't look at it, because once you look at it, you will lose at the beginning."

Xu Wei pursed his lips, "Are you mocking me? What's the matter? He is so good and so dedicated. Isn't it normal for others to look at him?"

"But senpai, have you ever thought about it? If he is really that easy, he will empathize with someone who is not in love. Is such a person still devoted? Is he still excellent?"

There is a word in later generations called Sea King, but now Xu Wei should not understand it.

But it's okay, just understand.

Sure enough, Xu Wei fell into deep thought after listening to Qin Jiong's words. The conversation between the two girls was kept in a low voice, and no one else heard it.

After Qin Jie finished speaking, he smiled at Xu Wei again, then turned around and went to class with Shen Yi.

Shen Yi asked in a low voice, "What did you tell her? I saw her face was white for a while, black for a while, and green for a while."