341-350

Chapter 341 What does he like about your mother?

Qin Xiaolan said admiringly next to her, "No wonder my sister was able to be admitted to the No. 1 Scholar. She read and studied when she got married. It's amazing."

Qin Jiu smiled lightly.

However, Su Yun sighed beside him, "I didn't see it, Shen Yi's aunt is quite good, it's a good thing she's not in the country."

The little aunt in Su Yun's mouth is Zheng Zhuli who almost made Li Xiaomei cry just now.

Qin Jie also dealt with Zheng Zhuli in her previous life. She is indeed a very powerful person. She often tells Qin Jiu that you are too embarrassed. Life is not like this for you. You two are young, how can you live your life well? So disinterested?

At that time, Qin Jiao wanted to hang out. She said that she had seen many parents' days. After a long time, it was family affection, how could there be so much passion.

At that time, Zheng Zhuli asked her sharply, do you have a relationship with Xiaoyi?

No, there is nothing. When the two of them were most passionate, they quarreled and did not fight each other. It was already their last respect for each other.

Qin Jiao put down the English version of the world famous book in his hand, the three musketeers, looked at himself in the mirror, and said with emotion, he relived his life and married Shen Yi again, but this time it was fake, and it was estimated that there would not be any passion.

The two of them are now, at most, friendship?

At least a little affection.

Li Xiaomei was scolded by Shen Zhengfeng, but she was honest when she came back, her eyes were red, and she didn't say a word, but Shen Zhengfeng turned around and went to socialize again.

In fact, in Shen Zhengfeng's eyes, doing business to make money and career is much more important than his wife and children.

Li Xiaomei was really afraid that Shen Zhengfeng would dislike her being old, and she really found a young girl, so the wedding banquet was followed honestly.

But Shen Xiaoya and the old lady Shen came to see Du Liya's joke, Shen Xiaoya asked a person beside her: "Hey, have you seen the groom, is he handsome?"

"Which groom are you talking about?" the other party asked.

Shen Xiaoya was stunned for a moment, and then muttered, "Which one is there? Xiaoyi is my own nephew, can I not know him? I'm asking about Du Liya's partner, what does he look like?"

"What it looks like, won't you know later, you have to worry, go to the backstage and take a look."

The two couples didn't come out yet, and Shen Xiaoya couldn't sit still anymore, so she went to drag Li Xiaomei to the lounge in the back, but Li Xiaomei just got scolded by Shen Zhengfeng and didn't want to move when she heard Shen Feng whispering next to her: " Auntie, I'll accompany you to walk in the back."

"Okay, Xiao Feng is still a sensible child."

Both Mrs. Shen and Shen Xiaoya knew that Shen Feng was Shen Zhengfeng's own son, so they kissed him more than Li Xiaomei.

When the two of them walked towards the backstage together, two men in wedding dresses happened to be walking towards them.

One is younger and looks just over twenty, the other already has the flavor of a mature man, plus he is a bit mixed-race, it is also very eye-catching.

They are the two grooms of today's wedding banquet.

Shen Xiaoya looked at the handsome Beidou, she was suddenly dumbfounded, she swallowed and asked Shen Yi, "Xiaoyi, he, he is..."