441-450

Chapter 441 Love You A Little More

Shen Yi gestured: "So my feet are so much bigger than your feet?"

Qin Jiu was speechless: "Are you naive? If my feet are bigger than yours, is it worth it?"

"Then I don't despise you either."

"Go! I despise you!" Qin Jiu was about to kick him, but Shen Yi immediately pressed Qin Jiu's feet with his feet.

If he continued to toss, he would have to pounce on the ground, so Qin Jiu had to give up.

Shen Yi said with a smile: "Jiu, do you have anything to do tomorrow?"

"What's wrong?"

"If you're okay tomorrow, I'll take you somewhere."

Qin Jiu frowned: "Mysterious, what are you doing? I'm going to accompany my mother to buy New Year's goods tomorrow!"

Shen Yi was a little disappointed after hearing this, he thought for a while and said, "Then why don't you do it the day after tomorrow."

"What's the matter?"

"No, I'll tell you the day after tomorrow."

Qin Jiao wanted to kick this man again, "I love to talk!"

But Shen Yi loved her so much that she was a bit of a petulant, and couldn't help but tease again, Qin Ji sneered, "Shen Yi, do you want to move back to the next door again and sleep?"

After the two of them came back from abroad, Shen Yi moved back in a shameless manner. Qin Jiu was not a hypocritical person, so she didn't say anything.

Then in the next few days, this person moved his belongings, one by one, just like an ant moved.

When he heard Qin Jiu say this, Shen Yi didn't dare to continue flirting, he said seriously: "It's Beidou's father who wants to give us a house, they chose it by themselves, and bought us that new building near Beicheng University. The third room. I didn't tell you if there was a problem before, but now the key is finally down, if you have time, let's go and see what kind of decoration you like? "

Qin Jie: "Beidou's father gave it to us?"

"yes."

Actually, Shen Yi still has a lot of opinions on Beidou. After all, this stepfather is too young, and Shen Yi is also a picky person.

But overall, this person is not bad, barely passing.

Qin Jiu looked at the key that Shen Yi handed over, and she said, "Is this okay?"

"They give it and take it. This is because Beidou is trying to please us. I hope we can accept him. By the way, before the real estate bureau has a holiday, I will go back and pass the household."

"You want to put my account on this house?"

Although Beicheng's household registration is not as difficult as it would be twenty years later, it is also a bit troublesome. Du Liya asked someone to help Xiaoshi and Xiaocheng to study.

Their family's household registration is still linked to the temporary household registration, which is not a long-term solution.

But now, if Qin Jiu has the opportunity to drop the household registration, he can move the household registrations of his parents and sisters too.

Qin Jiu felt that the key was very heavy.

She looked at the person in front of her and said helplessly, "You gave it to me like this. We haven't received the certificate yet, so aren't you afraid of me running away? After more than ten years, this house will be worth more."