411-420

Chapter 411

Li Xiaomei smiled smugly, but didn't say much, and the old lady Shen also felt bored. The son bought things for his daughter-in-law, but he didn't buy them for her, so she turned away not very happy.

Li Xiaomei didn't care, after all, getting a piano made her so happy!

And at this moment, Qin Jiu and Shen Yi came downstairs with someone, and met Shen Feng who just came back.

The three of them looked at each other and didn't say a word for a while. Qin Jiu took a half step to Shen Yi's side, expressing it very clearly.

This small gesture made the corner of Shen Yi's mouth rise, and even looking at Shen Feng was not so annoying.

He said, "It's a coincidence that we are going to your house, so you can open the door."

After Du Liya and Shen Yi moved out, Shen Zhengfeng asked someone to change the door lock, but he didn't know, in fact, the mother and son threw the keys away after they left.

Shen Zhengfeng was always worried that Du Liya and the others coveted this house, but in fact, neither Du Liya nor Shen Yi cared about this house.

Shen Feng glanced at Qin Jiu vaguely, then looked at Shen Yi doubtfully: "Come to my house?"

"Now my father is yours, and you live in the house, of course it's yours." Shen Yi's words were always irritating. Seeing Shen Feng's sullen face, he happily said, "Someone sent something wrong, send it to you. I came to your house, and I brought someone to move. Oh, by the way, I told Shen Zhengfeng. "

After breaking the relationship between father and son, Shen Yi only called Shen Zhengfeng's name. He also thought about changing his surname, but because Du Yi was a little strange, he seemed to change it to Qin Yi. At that time, Du Liya sneered and said that in ancient times there was a It's kind of stressful that people with the same surname don't get married, so Shen Yi dismissed the idea.

But what is the surname, Du Liya let her son decide for himself, if Shen Yi wants to change to Beidou's foreign surname, it's okay, after tossing and turning, and finally not changing.

Seeing that they were here to get something, although Shen Feng was upset, he still subconsciously wanted to maintain a good image in front of Qin Jiu.

He nodded and turned to go upstairs, when suddenly a voice came from behind him.

"Shen Feng, wait a minute, your pen has landed on mine." A girl in a coat with a face ran over, her eyes were full of Shen Feng, but when she saw Qin Jiu and Shen Yi, she was stunned. .

Qin Jiu raised the corner of his mouth, feeling that it was a coincidence, because this girl was her classmate, and she misunderstood that Shen Yi was Qin Jiu's brother.

Sun Lili is a local, and was introduced to Shen Feng. Although Shen Feng is a foreigner, his hukou has been transferred, and he also has a father who is very rich in business.

The most important thing is that Shen Feng is very handsome and excellent. He was almost able to come to Beicheng University, so Sun Lili quickly gave up on Shen Yi and concentrated on getting along well with Shen Feng.

Shen Feng didn't say what to do when he arrived, but he didn't reject Sun Lili. During the days he was with Lin Nian, he taught him how to keep a distance from women, so that they couldn't let him go, but they couldn't get close to him either. .

Lin Nian, who was still in prison, would never have thought that she had trained Shen Feng to be a scumbag...

Sun Lili was stunned for a moment and said subconsciously, "Qin Ji, why are you here?"