611-620

Chapter 611 May Have Been Killed

The old lady cried and said, "I originally hoped that after your old uncle came out, he would change his ways and live a good life, so that our whole family would get better, but why did he kill people?"

The old lady cried out of breath.

Qin Jun and aunt Qin Na helped the old lady up. The old lady still remembered Qin Jun's pregnancy. She wiped her tears and said, "Xiao Jun, don't be tired, I'm fine, I am, hey..."

Qin Jie said: "Damn, don't worry, the public security comrades only said that they would assist in the investigation and that my uncle was related to the case, but he did not say that he killed the person. I guess he may have been implicated in this matter and started The person who has a good relationship with him is someone who has a good relationship with him. At most, he helps out. This is the worst possibility. There is no conclusion yet. Taking the initiative to surrender will be the lightest punishment."

Mrs. Qin was a little confused.

Qin Jun said patiently: "Damn, just think, my uncle is sometimes unreliable, but at most he is a petty thief. If you ask him to kill people, it is impossible to borrow ten courage from him. Yes, there must be something else hidden here."

She raised her son by herself, so Mrs. Qin calmed down after hearing what her granddaughter said.

She nodded sharply and said, "Yes, for sure, he must have been killed!"

"Well, so he can't run at this time, he has to surrender himself and bring the real murderer to justice, so that he can make great contributions!"

"Really?"

Qin Na next to her also reacted, and quickly said, "Yes, Xiaojie is right, you can rest assured, Mom."

Old Mrs. Qin calmed down completely, and Su Yun also rushed over. After knowing what happened, she went to the kitchen to cook first, and then said a little worriedly: "We are all here in Beicheng, if the third child comes, maybe will really find us."

The first person to look for is probably Mrs. Qin.

Either it was his elder brother, Qin Zhonghui.

Qin Jiu said: "My dad is not in Beicheng now, he is out of town, so now he is most likely looking for my milk. He knows that my milk has been hurting him since he was a child. All of us should pay attention to it. If he appears, we should call the police immediately. Well, that's good for him too."

If that matter has nothing to do with Qin Jiqun, then investigate it and let it go.

If it's related... then Qin Jiqun is the real criminal, and they can't cover it up!

Qin Jie said, "When Shen Yi is done, his little dad knows a lot of people. Let's go back and ask people what's going on."

Qin Na nodded: "this is the only way to do it now. I've been by my mother's side for the past few days."

"Well, it's best to buy food and walk around, don't let the milk act alone."

"it is good."

After lunch, Qin Yun and his mother, Su Yun, left. When the mother and daughter returned home, Su Yun said, "This is too scary, why is it related to the murder case?"

Qin Qi couldn't answer either.

I have never experienced this in my last life. Of course, Qin Jiqun, who is a vested interest in the family, is doted on by his parents and brothers. Even his younger sister has to help the family and him when she gets married.