251-260

Chapter 251

Here Shen Yi said: "Tell her, I didn't say anything."

Qin Jiu said to Xiao Shi: "Xiao Shi, this is the place where the gods gave my sister, and it is also the secret of the three of us. In the future, my sister can often bring you in to play, but no one will tell me, okay?"

"Father, mother, and aunt, don't you tell me?"

"Well, I won't tell them for the time being. I'll tell them when my sister finds the right time."

Qin Jiu still remembers that before he died, this book had an open ending. One ending was that the book-wearing girl Lin Nian and the male protagonist Chen Feng were happily together, and the other ending was that the world ushered in the end of the world. .

The first ending is impossible. Because of Lin Nian's death, she kidnapped Xiaoshi with her cousin Lin Xiaohua. This incident was enough to send Lin Nian to prison!

The second ending, if it really happens, Qin Jiu's current space will undoubtedly become the biggest weapon. Of course, if possible, Qin Jiu still doesn't want that to happen.

Moreover, she and Shen Yi were both reborn, and maybe the future will be completely rewritten, and neither of the above two endings will happen.

Qin Jie comforted Xiao Shi, and then told Shen Yi about the situation outside. When she said that she was surrounded by several dogs, Shen Yi laughed rudely.

Qin Jiu's pretty face sank, "You laugh? Then I'll let you go out and see if the dog bites you!"

Shen Yi couldn't help laughing and said: "Okay, you're not there, the dog will be gone in a while, let's find the motorcycle quickly, go back to Ping'an Town, report the crime, and then have to take the test."

It has to be said that they have a lot to do next, and Qin Jiu doesn't want to delay the college entrance examination.

Fortunately, the next thing went smoothly. They left the Lin's shop, found the motorcycle hidden in the corn field, and rode the motorcycle back overnight.

It was already two o'clock in the middle of the night. Qin Jiu let Xiao Shi rest in the space. She sat on the motorcycle and hugged Shen Yi's waist vacantly.

What happened that night was really thrilling. Shen Yi's acceptance of space was very high. Qin Jiu thought, maybe the other party came back from the future.

She pursed her lips and suddenly felt that she had always wanted to stay away from Shen Yi, but unknowingly, her entanglements with him seemed to be increasing.

Qin Jiu and the others planned to go back to Sanjiazi Village first, but they were worried that they would be scared by the grass. Moreover, at this time, the people from Linjiapu had relatives in Sanjiazi Village.

So they plan to go straight back, call the police, put up physical evidence, and then let them arrest people and rescue several other kidnapped children.

If it's too late, what if Lin Xiaohua sells those children?

If people leave Ping'an Town, it will be even more difficult to arrest them!

Also, Qin Jiu and Shen Yi have to go back to take the college entrance examination!

"Are you sleepy?" Qin Jiu looked at the tiredness in Shen Yi's eyes, she knew that this person didn't need to accompany her to toss this time.

In the end he did.

because of what?

Qin Jiu knew that he couldn't ask, if once asked, the other party would also know that she was reborn.